Tim's ending (Robin III x Reader)

"You see-"

"We kinda started fighting-"

"Because we both really like you," the two said. You blinked in confusion. You had never thought either would like you, not in that way. Honestly you did have feelings for one of them. You would have to tell them and let the other one down gently.

******************************

"Um, about that. Not to be rude or anything, but I kinda like Tim. Sorry Bart." Bart frowned but nodded. He understood that you just didn't feel that way about him.

"That's okay. I understand." He pushed Tim towards you, whispering, "Go get some, buddy." Tim glared at the speedster as his face flushed red. You laughed at Bart's antics. Tim looked back at you and stuttered.

"Hey, you...can we...It's just...Oh my god!" You giggled at Tim's nervous behavior. It was really cute. You pulled Tim down by the collar, causing him to stop talking.

"Oh, just come here already." You brought his lips down to yours. He cupped your face with his hands, lovingly returning the kiss. Bart whistled from behind you two.

"Go Tim!" Tim took a pillow off the couch and chucked it in Bart's direction. It hit Bart on the face, but Bart just laughed. He could have easily dodged it anyways.