Part 9

Alex's POV:

The week went by pretty quickly! I had only a couple of interviews and only one photo shoot. My dad was thankfully leaving me alone for a while in order to prepare for my movie premier. I was super excited! I was also really nervous though! I mean, this was my first movie premier and I had no idea what what I was supposed to do. Mackenzie had told me that it was basically like a photo shoot except I would be walking around. I would also have to talk to a few reporters here and there. I was also scared to see how the movie would turn out. Would my acting skills be completly horrible? Would the kissing scene look awkward? Oh well........my manager thought it came out really well, and I auditioned for the part so they must have thought that I would be the best person for the role. I also cant believe I get to go with Brian! I hope it isnt going to be awkward between Jeremy, Brian, and I. Mackenzie said that I dont have to tell Brian about the kiss if I dont want to because technically we are not dating! I dont think I am going to tell him because it would only hurt him. Or maybe it wouldnt even bother him at all? Oh well I am not going to worry about it at all. Brian will be here any minute and then we need to go and pick out a suit for him! I am kind of upset though, because my stupid manager just called and told me that Brian will not be able to be on the red carpet with me, because he is not apart of the movie or invited by the producers. Jeremy offered to walk with me though so that is good! Wait.....did my phone buzz?

From: Brian <3

Hey! I am waiting at the front door!

To: Brian <3

Coming!

As I ran downstairs I realized that I hadnt told Brian about him not being able to walk the carpet with me. He will understand I am sure!

Brian's POV:

As the door opened I saw Alex's gogeous face!

"Hey!", she said.

"Hey!", I said back as I walked in and headed for the couches.

"How was the drive?"

"It was pretty nice. There wasnt any traffic so I got here lie 30 minutes early!"

"Awsome!"

"So do you want to head out to dinner and then go look for my suit!"

"Ok lets go!"

(Alex's outfit: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/09/20/article-1313752-0B43B628000005DC-5_468x705.jpg )

----------------------------------------

Alex's POV:

"I really like that one on you!", I said when Brian came out in a black suit with a black tie! My dress was yellow, but I wanted him to wear a back suit with white shirt becaue I knew he would look great in black instead of brown!

"Yah me too!"

"Ok than lets get it! 

"Ok!"

When we bought the suit, it started to rain, so we decided to go home. I had not seen any paps all day, so I was really happy and grateful. I didnt like having to bring Phil around whereever I go, especially when I am with Brian, becasue I still want him to feel normal around me and not like I am some big star. 

When we finally got home, it was pouring down rain, so Brian gave me his coat so that I wouldnt get to wet! He is sooo sweet! 

----------------------------------------------

Brian's POV:

"Ah finally nice and dry!", I said as I got into some dry clothes and headed into Alex's room where she was standing in front of the mirror drying her hair and only in a large t-shirt that barley covered her butt. 

"Ahhh!!! Brian get out! Still changing here!", she screamed at me!

"haha sorry Lexy!"

"yah you will be sorry if you dont get out right now!"

"Ok ok! I am leaving."

I satyed outside of her door until she finally called me back in. She had put on some shorts but they only went a little longer than her shirt.

"Whats the difference between those shorts, and just that shirt?"

"Uhhh. I dont know. But I feel better now!"

"Haha whatever!"

"Just turn on the stupid movie!"

"Okey dokey! Finding nemo coming up!"

As we watched the movie, Alex stayed in my arms the whole night and eventually put her face in my chest and screamed on scary parts! Or she would do it when the thunder was extra loud from outside!

"Can you please stay in my room tonight!?", she asked me with a terrified look in her eye.

"Sure thing!"

"Thanks!"

The movie finally ended and we both went to sleep. Gosh! I could get used to having her in my arms like this!