Part 6

Alex's POV:

"Lexy get up!"

I felt someone poking me and trying to turn me around but I was so tired and was going to stay asleep. I finally felt someone start tickling me, and I immedietly flipped around and fell out of bed!

"Ouch! What the heck?", I said.

"Sorry Lexy, but you have an interview in an hour and your dad has been trying to get a hold of you thorugh your phone, so I called him on mine and told him you were too busy getting ready and that is why you didnt answer!"

"OMG! I completly forgot about the interview! Move! I have to get ready!", I said while pushin Brian out of the way.

As I ran to my closet I quickly pulled out an orange dress and a gold necklace. I put it all on, and I went to and curl my hair. Since I was rushing, I only put on some eyeshadow and then just a gloss for my lips, knowing that they would put a little more on me once I got there. Brian and I ran out to the car, and drove to the interview.

----------------------------------------------

Brian's POV:

"So Alex, I hear that you just finshed starring in a movie with Josh Hutcherson! Please tell all of us what we expect to see in this movie, and how it went for you, since this is your first big movie(we are pretending that Highschool musical 1, 2, and 3 never hapened for the sake of the story)!", the interviewer asked her.

"Sure Lauren! Well, The movie is called Journey 2 the Mysterious Island, and it is about a girl and her father going on this amazing adventure with this boy and his step-dad. They have to undergo many dangers, and thoughout the way, the boy begins to have feelings for the girl but does not know what to do about it. He looks to his step-dad for help, thus beginning to grow a special bond with him. I had a wonderful time filming this movie! Josh is a great person to work with, and he made me feel totally comfortable, and I was therefore able to be myself. I hope you all go and see the movie, because it is going to be amazing!", she answered.

"Sounds wonderful! So this romance that goes on between your character and Josh's, does that stay off set?"

"Oh no! Haha! Josh is a great guy but we are only friends! I do not have time for a boyfriend right now, because I am working on a new album, and I just finished up a movie."

"Oh ok! If there is a no boyfriend rule going on right now, than who is this young man here in this picture with you?"

And at that moment, they pulled up a picture on the screen of Alex and me at the park, sitting down on the ground. I started to freak out because I didnt want them to start spreading rumors about Alex! Although, she should be ok, because she worked on what she was going to say last night, because she had a feeling that this might come up!

"Yes! That is my friend, Brian!", she answered.

"Just a friend? How come we have never seen this young an before?"

"Well we actually have not spoken in a while. We used to be next door neigbors and when I moved away we didnt hang out a lot because of my hectic schedule and stuff!"

"Oh ok. Well how long have you to been friends?"

"We have been friend for around 16 years!"

"Oh my goodness that is quite a long time! And over all that time, neither of you have see had feelings of each other?"

"I like to keep my personal life and feelings of the past....well....personal. Hahaha."

"But for the sake of your fans and your all of those who would like to know......relationship status?"

"Single! And ready to mingle!"

"Ok well you heard it folks! Please watch her new movie, Journey 2 the Mysterious Island! Ok well thank you for being with us today Alex and we will see you at the movie premiers in 2 weeks!"

"Thank you Lauren! Bye!"

------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV:

"You did really well!", Brian said as we were driving home.

"Aww thanks! After a while of inteviews, I guess it just becomes second-nature.", I replied.

"Yah. Well you didnt even look nervous when they asked you about those pictures from the park!"

"Well....I mean. I knew they were going to talk about it, so thats why I prepared myself last night for it."

When we got home, I went up to my room, and got dressed into some more casual clothes. Brian also went to his room to change. When we went back downstairs, we ate a late lunch, and started to watch more movies. We decided it would be best to stay inside the rest of the day so that we wouldnt give the paps anything else to write about. 

"Im really going to miss you!", I said.

"Yah I am going to miss you too. Maybe I could come over next week and we could make it a weekly thing?"

"Well not this comin weekend, because my friend, Mackenzie, is coming over, and we havnt seen each ther in a while so we want to catch up and stuff. Sorry. But we should start to make it a regular thing, and then you could live over here for the summer!"

"Yah tht sounds great!"

"Ok good! Now shutup, so I an watch my movie!"

"Hahaha ok!"

----------------------------------

Brian's POV:

I was in my dorm room unpacking when I got a text.

From: Lexy<3

You never said goodbye!!!!! ;(

To: Lexy<3

Sorry Lexy! I didnt want to wake you!

From: Lexy <3

Its ok! But I wanted to give you a hug!

To:Lexy <3

I promise I will give you an extra big one next time I see you!

From: Lexy <3

Ok you better!!!! Talk to you later! Wuv You!!!!

To: Lexy <3

KK Luv You to! <3

As I put my phone away, I smile and think bout Lexy and how glad I am to have her back in my life. I cant wait for two weeks to fly by!