Part 3

Alex's POV:

"Oh...UH hey Jeremy!", I said in as friendly a voice a could.

"Hey Alex! Your dad called me and told me about your photo shoot tonight and asked me if I could stop by and pick you up so you can get there a bit early!", he said very cheerfully.

"Oh. OK. Thanks! Um....oh! This is my friend Brian!"

"Nice to meet you!", Jeremy said before offering his hand for a shake.

"Yah nice to meet you too.", Brian said with almost a scowl on his face.

"Jeremy, why dont you come on in, while I go finish getting ready", I say.

"OK!", he said.

Brian's POV:

As Jeremy stepped inside, Alex ran upstairs to go get dressed, and I went to the living room, and was soon followed by Jeremy.

"So how long have you known Alex?", he asked me.

" 16 years.", I respond shortly.

"She is a great girl, huh?"

"Yah she is!"

"So did she tell you about how her manager wants us to start dating?"

"Uh yah she did. She said you guys are not going to do that though."

"Well, we are not for sure yet, but I am thinking about it. I mean, it would be a great way to gain more publicity."

"But you dont even need the fame! You are already the star of many movies, and are all over the tabloids."

"Yah I know. But I wouldnt mind dating Alex. I mean she is really hot and fun to hang out with."

"First of alll: dont ever call her hot again!, and second of all: she does not want to date you. Even if it is just fake dating."

"Well maybe if I ask her out for real then she will be more comfortable with the idea."

"I dont think so.......I am going to check on Lexy. I will be right back."

When I go upstairs, I start to look for Alex's room, and finally find it. It was hard to miss with the walls being lavender, which I knew was her favorite color. I walk in and see her all dressed up in her skinny jeans and white see thorugh top, with a pink cami on underneath. She was currently putting makeup on in her bathroom. 

"You dont need makeup.", I say to her, causing her to jump.

"You scared me Brian! Haha. And thanks! But makeup makes a girl feel prettier. Plus, its less makeup they have to put on my when I get there."

"Nobody should put makeup on you! You are so beautiful without it!", I say causing her to blush.

"Thanks........Um.....we need to talk about what happened downstairs before Jeremy showed up".

"Oh ok.", I say trying not to look nervous.

"Well why did you kiss me?"

"Ummm......you told me to rpove that my lips were still that soft and I just did what you said."

"Oh right......ok."

Crap! Now she thinks that she doesnt mean anything to me! 

"Ummmm it was a nice kiss though....", I say casually, trying to save my fall.

"Yah...it was.", she says while trying to hide a small smile that was creeping on her face. 

"Anyway! We need to get you to that photo shoot! So hurry up and get your butt downstairs!", I say, trying to change the subject and lighten the mood.