Part 5

Alex's POV:

When I woke up, I was curious as to why I was in bed. Oh right! Brian came over and we must have fallen asleep. When I tried to move, I realized that something was holding me back, and I turned around to find Brian, with his arms wrapped strongly around my waist. We were in the exact same position as yesterday, when we took a nap. And just like yesterday, he looked so kissable. I am not even sure if tht is a word, but he looked absolutly adorable. Every time I would try to move, he would scrunch up his face and moan, like someone was taking his favorite toy on the playground. As I turned around and looked  into his face, I started to think about whether I truly had feelings for him. I mean, when we were dared into kissing each other when we were little, I had a crush on him for the longest time after that. I never told him, and I probably never showed it, but I was head-over-heels for him. He meant the absolute world to me. He still means the world to me, but I am so confused! Maybe I am just confusing my sisterly feelings for him with my hormonal feelings because of what Jackson did to me. I havent dated anyone since then, which was only about 3 months ago. I plan on telling Brian about it, but I still dont know if that will clear things up for me, or just confuse me more.

And does Brian love me too? I mean, when we were watching the movie last night, I could have sworn he called me "babe", and then switched it to Alex, once he realized what he had said. What if he only said that, because he has a girlfriend, and normally his girlfriend has emotional breakdowns lke mine. Although, if he had a girlfried, than why didnt he tell me? He told me yesterday that he had told me evrything about his life, and never left anythng out becasue we are best friends. MAybe he knew that I lied and that is why he did not tell me everyhting. UGH! My life is so freaken complicated.

"Hey Lexy.....", Brian said in his morining voice, which was so sexy!

Ugh.....stop it Alex! Control yourself! Talk to Mackenzie first! Talk to Mackenzie first! I am acting like such a little school girl! I need to grow up and heal from Jackson before I go and put myself out there again. What if Brian hurts me too? Wait no! He would never hurt me! Would he??? I mean he is a human too.....and a guy....arnt all guys stupid?

"Hey Brian! How did you sleep?",

"Pretty well! I mean I was next to you the whole night so it was just like having a sleepover when we were younger!"

"Yah it was!"

"So I am going to go take a shower and get dressed, and then we can grab breakfast and go to the park! We should have a picnic at the park too!"

"Oh yah! That sounds liike a great idea! OK. I will go shower and change too!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brians's POV:

"So what should we pack for the picnic?", I ask Lexy after we finish cleaning up all of the dishes from breakfast that morning. 

"Hmmmm......maybe we should just pack some sandwiches?"

"Ok thats fine! Lest get that started then so that we can go ahead and head out."

"Yah lets do it!"

So we both started to make sandwiches and we got some waterbottles, and we put it all in a bag and headed off to the park. 

When we got there we set up a blanket and spread out all of the food, and went to go and sit on the swings for a little bit. 

"This is really fun! It is so pretty outside!", Alex said with a huge smile on her face.

"Yah I know! But it is still not as pretty as you!"

"Haha. When did you become such a little flirt with a bunch of little pick up lines? The Brian I knew was so afraid to talk to any girl! You were the one who always said that you did not want a girlfriend because you thought girls were scary and weird."