Author's Note

Well, this is my open, public call for help. I'm searching for volunteers and there are three ways in which you can do that for me. I've just had one too many complaints about slow updates and that makes it harder to overcome some heavy Writer's Block. I'll list them in easiest to hardest order so you don't even have to bother reading the whole thing if you don't want to.

Option one: comments, tweets, votes, likes. Comment or like the Facebook page, tweet me on Twitter, or vote or comment on the chapters I post here on Wattpad.

Option two: suggestions, encouraging messages. Message me little suggestions - twists and turns for the story - via one of many options. Any motivation is good as far as I'm concerned. I'm even open for constructive criticism if that's what you want to give me.

Option three: joint author. Send me a chapter on one of three subjects - sexy scene, turning, or a significant event such as a fight. I'm not fussy about length; can be long or short. This will help me to see how good a writer you are and help me to check out your writing style.

Gina, my amazing sister and best friend, has unfortunately dropped out of helping me with this so I'm on my own again. I've been going through a tough time lately so as often as I get online and I try to write, my head is never in the right place lately. It's taking a lot for me to publicly admit to fans who have already given up on me that I need help, so I really, honestly hope for some responses.

My last call for help ended in one like to the Facebook page and one kind message on Wattpad. I'm sure I've given you guys plenty of options in which to help and to contact me.

Options are listed above, contact details below. I'll add to them if I can over time. Please do try to help me. I promise I'll make it worth your while and you may even get some form of reward out of it.

Twitter: SazzMack

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/50.ShadesOfLove.sazza21

Wattpad: Sazza21

Skype: SazzMack

Thank you to anyone who helps me. I really need it and I will strongly appreciate it. I've given more than enough ways for you to help, so now it's just a matter of if you want to. I know my slow updates have forced many previously loyal fans to abandon me but I hold hope that there are still a few who would help. Please.

Sazza ~