Chapter Thirteen

*Sorry it's been a week. I will try very hard to get a new chapter out soon. My prom is soon so I don't know how long it will be but I promise I will have a new chapter!*

When out of nowhere a man grabbed me by the back of the arm forcefully.

I turned around quickly to see a man with a long trench coat that had a strong stern face. He looked at the ring on my finger. "Excuse me sir, please let me go," I said, trying to pull my arm away from his iron grip. He tightened his grip on my wrist.

"Violet Williams?" he asked, his hard eyes staring me down. "Yes, so whats it to ya," Mum said, stepping in front of me. His hard look switched to mum. "Violet Williams is a Time Lord, and all aliens need to be reported through Torchwood," he said, starting to pull me towards a black truck. "Since when!?" mum yelled at him. "Since last year when we added a new member to our team," he said, his teeth gritted.

Anyone could tell that he was impatient and wanted to get me out of there.

"Mum, don't worry. I'll be fine," I said, hugging her with my one free arm and let the man take me to the black truck.

We arrived at a huge building that was many stories high. He pulled me into the building before anyone could see and brought me to a secret headquarters. A man came out, he wore a blue button up shirt that was rolled up to his elbows, he wore red suspenders and black trousers. He had dark hair and walked over to us, "Good work, Bill," he said, before gently taking my wrist.

"Hello Violet, I'm Captain Jack Harkness. I run Torchwood and as you may know we need to report you through Torchwood," he said, pulling out a chair so I could sit.

He got out a piece of paper. "So how old are you?" he asked, pulling out a pen. "17," I said, crossing my arms. I couldn't believe that I had to do this. "Your parents name?" he asked, looking down at the paper. "Ameila and Rory Williams," I said. He quickly looked up at me, his eyes wide. "You need to come with me," he said, gently grabbing my wrist.

I quickly went with him. I was very confused, as he took me upstairs before knocking on a office door. The door opened, Captain Jack kissed my hand, "It was nice to meet you Violet." He let go and I walked into the office.

There sitting at the desk was River. My eyes widened. "Hello sweetie," she said, smirking at me.

Her eyes widened when her eyes went to my hands. She stared at my ring. "Where did you get that?" she asked.

This time it was my turn to smirk at her. "The Doctor gave it to me," I said, looking at the ring.

Her eyes quickly looked at me with hate. "So when did you get a job at Torchwood?" I asked. "A year ago when I came up with a plan to get you out of the Doctor's life," she said. "How would that work?" I asked.

"Easy, there can be many Violet Williams but only one has the Amy and Rory as parents. I told them that you was a Time Lord who was trying to distroy the world. Wow people can be so easy to control. It didn't take long before I was in charge," she said, laughing.

My eyes narrowed at her. "How could you do that to me?" I asked. "You stole my husband," she said.

"How did you know I was back in town?" I asked, ignoring the last thing she said. I didn't steal the Doctor. He loved me and wanted to be with me.

I heard something move behind me. I turned around to see Lily. "Hello sister," she said, her eyes narrowing at me. "Lily how could you?" I asked.

"River came to me one day and told me all the bad stuff you've done and I couldn't believe you could do that to our own sister," she said. "But Lily I love the Doctor and I can't help the feeling I have for him!" I yelled at her.

"Lily, I couldn't believe you would do this!" I yelled. "Captain Jack!" River yelled.

Jack ran in, "Yes River?" he asked. "Violet is becoming very angry and we should lock her up before she hurts anyone," River said, smirking.

"Ok River," he said, taking my wrists and leading me to the dugeon where I was locked up in a cage.

I closed my eyes, a tear slipping out as I thought of the Doctor.

*I hope you liked it!!! VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND MESSAGE ME! :)*