Chapter Nine

Hello! Sorry for it taking so long!! 7 votes for next chapter because I don't exactly know whats going to happen next so please message me with ideas. There will be new chapters but I would love your guys thoughts!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Sweetie," a female's voice rang out. She quickly removed the dark fabric from in front of my eyes. Bright light blinded me for a moment.

When my eyes adjusted I saw a woman in front of me. She had dirty blond curly hair, light skin she was pretty.

Why was I here? Who was this woman?

"Who are you?" I asked. This made her face turn serious. "I'm River Song, the Doctor's wife," she said.

The Doctor was married? I asked myself. Then I felt so stupid. I had kissed him, I only traveled with him, he didn't feel the same for me as I did for him. Tears came to my eyes but I held them back. I wasn't going to give her the chance to see me cry.

"Now let me ask you. Who are you?" she asked, stepping closer. She didn't know who I was? She only kidnapped me. "You don't know?" I asked. "I know that you're traveling with my husband, you were at a cave with him and that you kissed him," she said, her voice angry.

"I didn't know he was married," I said, avoiding eye contact with her. She held my face so I was looking at her. "Who are you?" she asked. I clenched my jaw. "I'm Violet Williams," I said, staring her straight in the eye.

"Why do you think that you belong with my husband?" she asked me. "Because i'm a Time Lord and i've dreamed about him every night since the day I turned sixteen!" I yelled at her.

Her face twisted in a look of confussion. "A Time Lord?" she asked. I took a deep breath not sure how she was going to react. "Yes," I said, trying my best to stay strong.

Just then something started to beep. She ran over to a device that was the cause for this beeping. Her eyes widen.

"What?" I asked. "You wouldn't understand," she said, her focus on her device. "Try me," I said. I had heard all the stories of creatures that my mother and father had incountered. She gave me a look before she answered. "Daleks, and they have a two hearted man with them," she said. My eyes widened. The Daleks! They were the Doctor's greatest enemy. He had been battling with them since the Great Time War.

She grabbed a gun before starting to walk out. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm going to save my husband," she said, almost at the door. "You're just leaving me here?" I called out. "I'll have Randy look after you," she said, leaving. Randy? What was he doing here?

Third Person POV. . .

The two Daleks had make the Doctor walk three miles before one stopped and looked around. Then out of no where the Dalek was shot in the eye and the blue in it's eye when out. The other looked around looking for the threat. The Doctor also looked around. Who could have shot the Dalek? he asked himself as the other Dalek was shot in the eye. The Doctor started to panic as he stepped away , looking for the shooter.

He gave a sigh of relief when River stepped out from behind a big rock. Then he started to panic, thinking of Violet.

"Why did you do that River?" he asked, walking towards her. She gave him a confussed look. "Sorry, for saving your life?" she said, very confussed. The Doctor sighed, "Not for saving me, they were leading me to Violet."

"Violet is at my base," River said, putting her gun away. A weight was lifted from the Doctor's heart. He was so happy to hear that. "We need to talk about that," River said, as she started to walk in the direction from which she came. "About what?" the Doctor asked, sprinting after her. "Violet. Explain her," she said, a jealousy coming over her.

"Violet is just my compainion," the Doctor said. "Then explain this," she said, taking out a device that showed the video of him and Violet kissing. "How did you get that?" he asked, tensing up. "Randy's house is bugged. He's working for me," she said, sending a look his way. "She kissed me," he said, he hated that look. "But you kissed her back," she said, anger coming over her. "No I kissed her mouth," he said, then realized that probably wasn't the best idea.

"She said that she's a Time Lord," River said, not looking at him. "She is, she's 17 and just found out," he said, following River.

"She said something about dreams. Doctor what do they mean?" she asked. "She doesn't know," he said, hiding the truth from his wife. "But you know," she said. He avoided the question. "Maybe she should be taught not to mess with other people's husbands," she said, more to herself. The Doctor's eyes widen. "I'll be back," he said, running toward his TARDIS.

Violet's POV. . .

Randy was standing in front of me. He was working for River? I couldn't believe it. "She brought me fresh fruits and vegetables," he said, using it as an excuse. I could understand where he was coming from, with wanting food when everyone was starving.

River came storming in, lifting her gun. My hearts quickened. "You don't mess with my Doctor!" she yelled at me, pulling me up by my shirt. This was bottled up anger, I could tell that. I had kissed her husband, I had dreamt of him every night. I couldn't blame her.

The TARDIS brought me from my thoughts. The Doctor came running out of the TARDIS, "River wait!" he yelled and she dropped my shirt, my head hitting the table. I looked up seeing my mum and dad run out with the Doctor. "River stop! She's your sister!" Mum yelled. River was my sister! We quickly looked at eachother before we looked back at mum.

I couldn't believe this. She looked so much older than I was other. "But Mum she kissed my husband!" River yelled. Mums eyes fell on me. I couldn't look at her. "River I'm sure she didn't know that he was married," mum said, and I took a sigh of relief, I didn't know that he was married. "It's not just that," the Doctor said. We all looked at him.

"The dreams that Violet has, I have them too. Time Lords have them about their soul mates," he said, avoiding everyone's looks.

"What!?" River shouted.

The Doctor kept his eyes glued to the ground. "Violet is my soul mate,"