Chapter Eleven, A New Villain

~Momoko's P.O.V~

"Bloss I don't see any one?", Brick said as he looked around. "Maybe they already left?", I said as I hovered in the sky looking down on the streets to find the villain that we was called about. "Wait I think I just seen something fly around the corner!", Brick said as he quickly started to follow it. "Wait for me!', I called as I flew after brick. We both quickly flew around the corner and seen a girl hovering in the air turned away from us. She has long Blonde curly hair and wore an all black outfit with a dark blue strip around her bicep and on her thighs. She wore a pair of leather boots and had a dark blue cape. The woman quickly turned around and stared evilly at us. On the front of her outfit was dark blue letters that said BS and she wore a black mask over her eyes. She even wore a utility belt! "what the hell?", I muttered. "She looks like she just walked out of a comic book!", Brick said as he stared at her. "Who are you?", I called out to her. "I'm Black star!", the girl said as she held her hands out to her side and a black flame came out. "Oh no..", I muttered. Black star raised her hands higher and quickly threw the fire at us. "Bloss look out!', Brick yelled as he pushed me out of the way. "Alright your going down!", I yelled as I flew at Black star. "Not a chance", Black star yelled as she threw more flames at me. I quickly dodged the flames and pulled out my yoyo to throw it at her when suddenly some thing grabbed my foot and flung me to the ground. "ugh", I groaned when I hit the sidewalk. I looked up to see a guy with brown hair that wore the same outfit as Black star but the letter on his outfit was N. "Bloss you okay!?", Brick asked as he landed next to me. "I'm okay.", I said as I rubbed the back of my head. Brick quickly helped me up. "Who the hell are you?", brick asked. "I'm Nebula", The guy said. "He's my sidekick", Black star said as she flew over and hovered next to Nebula. "Are you two lost? I can help you back into a comic book if you want!", Brick said as he threw a fire ball at them. They both dodged the fire balls and Black star flew at me and Nebula flew towards brick. I quickly flew up into the air and grabbed Black star by the shoulders and threw her to the ground. Black star groaned as she hit the pavement. "Why are you here?", I asked as I landed on the ground. "To destroy what I hate", Black Star said as she stood up. "Me?", I asked as I dodged a punch she threw at me. "Of course!", Black Star said angry. I quickly punched her as hard as I could in the face then threw a fire ball at her knocking back a few feet. She quickly ran back towards me and threw fire balls at me. I quickly began to dodge them but one hit me making me fly backwards into the ground just as brick flew through the air and landed on the ground next to me. Nebula must of hit him with a fire ball too. "Brick you okay?", I asked as he pushed himself up. "Yeah", brick said as he wiped the blood off his lip. I looked just in time to see Black star shooting a stream of fire at us. "No!", I yelled as I sent out a stream of my fire at her. Her black fire and mine collided into each other and was pushing back and forth. I can't let her get it to us or brick will be hurt! Brick quickly shot out a fire stream at Nebula to stop his fire stream. Now the two streams was starting to morph together into a wall. "Brick if this wall gets any bigger it's gonna start burning down the trees and building. We gotta do something!", I said. "If we stop then the black fire will reach us. I can't let you get hurt!", brick said. "Brick what should we do!?", I asked. "Need some water", A male's voice asked. I turned to see Boomer, Bubbles,Buttercup and Butch. Bubbles and Boomer quickly used there water powers and sent a stream on water at the fire. Buttercup and Butch started to use there wind power to help blow out the fire. Brick and I quickly stopped shooting out flames and let our friends take car of the fire. "Damn it!", Nebula yelled when Boomer's water hit his hands, extinguishing his black flames. "Ahh so the gangs all here.. The dumb Power Puff Girls Z. Blehhck", Black star said as she made a disgusted face at Bubbles. "Dude you look so dumb! This isn't a movie! No one dresses like that!", Buttercup said as she laughed. "Ahhh", Black Star yelled as she threw a fire ball at Buttercup. Butch quickly jumped in front of Buttercup and the fire ball hit him making him fly into Buttercup and they both flew backwards and hit a building. "Capturing bubbles!", Bubbles yelled as she waved her wand sending bubbles flying towards Black star and nebula. "Come on you think you can stop me!? You will never stop me! I will end you!", Black Star screamed as she quickly dodged the bubble but Nebula got trapped in one and was starting to float off. I quickly started throwing fire balls at Black star but she kept dodging. Boomer quickly started throwing ice shards at Black star but she quickly hit Boomer with a fire ball. Boomer flew backwards so hit the ground hard making it he cement crack. "Boom!", brick yelled as he ran to Boomer. "Bubbles look out!", I yelled as I kept throwing fire at Black star. Black Star was flying so fast toward Bubbles with her arm pulled back ready to punch. Bubbles quickly flew toward her with her arm pulled back as well. Bubbles quickly got the first punch but all it did was piss off Black star more. Black star quickly punched Bubbles in the face hard. They both started fighting intensely. Bubbles quickly grabbed Black star and threw her into the ground. Black star quickly jumped up and began throwing fire at Bubbles. I quickly threw a fire ball and it hit Black star knocking her over. She quickly got up and flew at bubbles but this time her whole body was engulfed in black flames. "I hate you the most!", Black star yelled. "Bubbles look out!", I yelled as I quickly flew into the air to try and stop Black Star. "Look out guys!", Butch yelled as he flew into the air and used his wind power. With all his might he blew the strongest wind at Black star making her fly high into the sky and disappearing in a twinkle of light. Butch quickly stopped and looked around at the damage he had caused. He had accidentally broken a few trees in the process. Bubbles slowly landed on the ground so I quickly ran over to her. "Are you okay!?", I asked. "Yeah I'm fine", Bubbles said. Buttercup, Boomer and Brick quickly walked over to us. "Boomer are you okay!?", Bubbles asked as she ran to boomer and hugged him. "Yeah I'm fine", boomer said as he hugged bubbles. "Who the hell was that?", Buttercup asked. "Black Star and her sidekick Nebula.. I guess they are new villains", I said. "Whoa wait? So you've never fought them before?", Bubbles said. "Nope", brick said. "So then why do they hate us?", Bubbles asked. "I don't know", I said. "Maybe they've always hated the power puff girls and now they became super villains?", Brick said. "Oh god.. it's gonna be like the punks all over again!", Butch said. "I don't know.. She didn't seem very interested in you guys.. She was more focused on us girls. Especially Bubbles", I said. "Why Bubbles?", Boomer asked. "I don't know.. I mean Bubbles is super pretty and a total sweetheart so maybe she is jealous", I said. "Who knows", Buttercup said. I quickly looked over to see reporters running after us to get us to answer questions. "Shit we gotta go", I said as I quickly hovered in the air. Every one else did the same and we quickly flew off into the sky.

"Well there's no information about them. They're not from a different town or any thing. There just new villains", I said as I closed the laptop and looked around at me friends. "So they literally just popped up today?" Kaoru asked. "Yep", I said. "Great just what we need! A damn villain! I was totally fine with going off and fighting a few criminals here and there but damnit I don't want another villain with super powers!", Brick said. "We can't just leave while we're on set for our show and movie! How are we gonna fight them if we're at work!?", I asked. "You guys will have to capture them and send them to jail", Kirito said. "Impossible.. If they go to jail they could just use there powers to break out", Brick said. "He's right. Plenty of villains did that back in New Townsville", Butch said. "We need the professor. He could build a machine to stop her powers then she could go to jail", Miyako said. "Yeah but we don't even know how she has powers.. Chemical Z is strictly in New Townsville and Dark Chemical X is hard to find", Butch said. "Maybe they was born with it?", Kaoru said. "Highly unlikely. There hasn't been a single person born like that", Boomer said. "I bet you guys wish you stayed home now instead of coming here", Brick said. "Hey don't worry man we're not mad that we're facing new villains. We're a team and we're there for each other", Boomer said as he half smiled. "I'm really sorry this happened during your visit", I said. "Don't worry we will have this taken care of in no time", Kaoru said as she smirked. "Do you think they will strike again soon?", Asuna asked. "I think they will", brick said as he frowned. "Asuna and Kirito.. You guys need to watch your backs at all times. They could try to pull something since they most likely know we are friends", I said. "Don't worry. I'll protect you", Kirito said as he smiled and put his arm around Asuna. "You think Ashley and Alex are safe?", Kaoru asked. "I don't think they'd fly that far", I said. "They must live around here so they probably just keep tabs around here", Brick said. "Villains suck.. I wish they was all like mojo then we could take them down easily", Butch said. "Well I mean mojo did hire the punks and created the tuff. They seriously terrorized us so mojo isn't as dumb as you think", Brick said. "Hey you know what? We never punished mojo for hiring the punks and trying to get the tuffs to kill us", I said. "Oh yeah! Damn he got off free then didn't he?", Butch said. "We was pretty busy with the punks and tuffs to even worry about him", Kaoru said. "Plus it was the end of the school year so we was busy looking into colleges and stuff", I said. "I wonder what he's up to?", Boomer said. "Not much. The professor said mojo hasn't messed with the town in a long time", Miyako said. "I hope it stays that way", I said. "Me too because if we're going to start a family I'd like to not have to leave you to go fight crime", Brick said. "Don't worry Bricky we will figure it all out", I said as I smiled and put my hand on top of Brick's hand.

~ Hey guys sorry it took so long to update this book. I thought about discontinuing this book since I haven't written a chapter in ages but so many of you have requested updates that I felt awful if I discontinued it so I'm going to keep updating as much as I can 😊 Thank you all so much for all the reads, votes and comments. Again I'm so sorry it took years for this update. I'll try to update weekly. Thank you for your patience ~