{34} His Story

~Leata~

"Have you seen Blake?!"

Ryder, Tyler and I all throw each other confused looks as we ask the same question.

"No." We all answer in unison again.

Ryder and Tyler share a look.

"Bloody puta isn't even at school." Ryder sighs, rubbing his face, exasperated.

"Dammit, shit just got a lot harder." Tyler grumbles.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" I question in annoyance.

"It's not our place to tell." Ryder states.

"And it's best to leave him alone." Tyler advises me.

*~*

I'm sitting in first period, which happens to be history.

And I'm seriously worried about Blake.

This is also the moment you are realising that you are absolutely and completely in-

Shut up!

He hasn't been answering my texts or phone calls.

He always answers my texts and phone calls.

And I'm freaking out!

It's only fifteen minutes into the lesson when I abruptly stand up, almost knocking over my seat.

I grab my backpack and steal the car keys out of Tyler's pocket.

I rush over to the door.

"Miss Hale, where do you think you're going?!" Ms Hayfer tries to sound stern, but honestly, she just sounds so done with my shit.

"To find a certain Italian idiot, who happens to be very sexy and I may just be very in love with."

"I should've know she wasn't going to leave him alone--WHAT?!" Tyler cuts himself off, his eyes widening when he takes in my last sentence. "HA, Ryder, you owe me ten bucks!"

"Dammit, Lee!" Ryder exclaims, slapping a ten dollar bill in Tyler's hand. "You couldn't have waited another week?"

I ignore them, running out of class and out the school doors.

*~*

I knock on the door of the DeAngelo household impatiently.

A few minutes later, Susan opens the door, her eyes wet and puffy.

"Hey, Lee." She smiles sadly. "Blake isn't here."

I give her a hug. "Thanks, bye!"

I get in the car.

Where the hell would that boy be?!

Here's a hint, THE BLOODY CLIFF, YOU IDIOT. HE LITERALLY TOLD YOU THAT'S WHERE HE GOES WHEN HE NEEDS TO GET AWAY AND THINK.

Oh, thanks for the hint.

*~*

I sigh in relief as I see Blake sitting at the edge of the cliff, his legs hanging off the side.