Chapter 1: The Phoenix

I'm gonna change you like a remix.

Then I'll raise you... like a Phoenix!

- Fall Out Boy The Phoenix

ENJOY!

-TIG16

~~~

"Hero, come on you haven't even touched your food" my mom comments looking at me harshly.

She was always so strict with me.

Clean this

Eat that

Loose weight

Or

Gain weight you're too skinny!

I could honestly never please her.

But Nevada could.

She was my older sister that lived in New York as an actress on broadway.

I love her and we are very close its just my mom liked her more than me and that was a fact.

Anyways I can never please my mom

Then when I tell her how I'm feeling and spill out to her it's always

My mother treated me so much worse!

So i just did what she told me.

But daddy didn't care about that stuff

He said as long as I was happy and still loved him I could do whatever I want.

I never took advantage of his kindness.

EVER!

He was nice enough to do what he has done for me.

"Yeah, I'm just not that hungry" I say softly poking at the green bean on my plate putting my fork down.

She glares at me from across the table.

I look at her and glare back.

I honestly was fed up with her.

One day, someone will put her in her place.

And that will be the day...

"Eat you're too skinny" she says eating her food as well.

Daddy just stayed silent s he ate his food.

He didn't wanna get into it because she would never admit defeat, and she would never admit she was wrong.

My dad loved her but he said she's.. changed a lot.

He said she wasn't the same after Grandpa Gorge died when she was younger

Uncle spencer, who wasn't my real uncle but was like moms brother but was really her best friend, always agreed with dad.

"I'm fine thanks" I say placing my fork down and wiping my mouth with the napkin pushing out my chair and standing up.

I take my plate off the table and go into the kitchen to the sink and put my food in the sink rinsing it down then setting the plate in there after its all out.

I hear my mom whisper yell to dad but I don't try to listen to what their saying.

Last time that happened I thought they were getting a divorce so that got brought up and I got in trouble.

I walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my bedroom.

I walk in and smell the familiar smell of my perfume that intoxicated my room.