Four

Marcus (POV)

I cant believe what happened at school, the fact that I was sort of attracted to a guy, so unreal, I skipped the rest of the day and flew on top of the schools roof.

And I though about that day where  my life changed forever.

How did I get from thinking about Jeremy to thinking about my adopted mom and sister.

*a few months ago*

'I woke up in the hospital with no memory of what happened. Though in a blink of an eye it came back.

Zach.
The car.
Me fainting.
But how could I.

I tried hard but I don't know, guess my abilities are screwing with me. Or I'm not so invincible as I thought.

"Ah your awake, how are you feeling" a guy said who had just walked in. It was a doctor obviously but he seemed to young.

I shrugged and gave him a smile in which he returned.

"You know you got hurt very badly" the guy said as I stood up from the bed. Which was hard since I had a bunch of strings attached to me.

I nodded, thought it was best if I just ignored it. I wasn't really hurt but it was hard to remember a lot of things.

"Look I'm fine" I told him, I walked out like nothing had happened. But to my surprise reporters stood outside in the hallway.

I didn't know that they were here for me, I couldn't even tell why they were here.

Maybe the story of how I survived a car accident was more important then me being alive.

They asked me questions on what happened, why I'm not injured or have some kind of scar.

Or why am I not dead...

My sister and mom were in the back and for some reason they where shaking their heads.

I could feel the heat rushing through me I could feel anger, then without hesitation I was on fire.

I wasn't scared, but they were, the flames turned blue and eventually when I cooled down the flames vanished.

They were quiet, even speechless, my sisters jaw hung down like it could touch the ground, my mother covered her face with her hands, I could see she was disappointed.

Hours later I....'

*present day*

"Hey dude, why are you on the roof" I heard someone call.

I looked down and saw Jermey looking up at me.

"Uh it's Jeremy right?" I asked, I rolled my eyes at the stupid question and jumped of the roof landing on my feet.

I looked up and saw him looking at me oddly, great just what I need. Hope I can cover that up without having to erase his mind.

"Uh...ok that wasn't strange at all lets forget that ever happened" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Thank you" I replied unsure walking over to my 'house'

"Do you live here" he asked looking up at me, I nodded opening the door and going inside while he followed me.

--------------------

Sorry it took so long to update comment tell me what you think like if it's to boring should I continue if u hate it....

And please check out my new stories...