Two

Marcus (POV)

I looked over to where the car had parked. it was a black Mercedes
that belonged to no other then Zack, someone who everyone hated...almost everyone.

I watched him as he climbed out of the car. He closed the door and leaned against it. For some reason.

"What is he looking at" Niko asked, I shrugged and looked over to Derek and Damian. There was always something about Zack that made Derek shiver in fear. The only thing is, he never told anyone why.

"You two go ahead...if you want" I told them.

Nodding they disappeared into the school entrance. I knew Damien would go to because even though his fear for Zack is not that big, being bullied for years makes you sceptical. 

I looked back at Zack.

And no a few minutes after his gang showed up, they were talking about something, and when Zack looked over to us giving us an evil glare I got a bit curious as to what they are talking about.

"Maybe we should get closer" Niko said from beside me. I looked at him and raised in eyebrow.

"Thats a great idea, why don't you when your so brave"

He shook his head not finishing that conversation.

"Fine I'll go...." I walked closer to them stopping in the middle of the parking lot.

I could hear Niko yelling at me saying I should get of the road.

I turned to him and mouthed that 'Ill be fine' then I turned my head back to Zack.

I didn't realize that car that was driving full speed towards me. If I had listened to Niko maybe I could of avoided this incident.

Niko kept on yelling at me that I should get out of the way but I kept on looking at the car as it honked at me.

~Boom~

To late the car hit me before I had the chance to get out of the way, not that I even tried.

"You ok...oh god...Mark" I heard Niko's voice say as he held my head uprights.

I opened my eyes to see a broken car right in front of me.

Looking from left to right I realized that there were kids staring at me looking shocked at the car.

"What happened"

------------------------------------------

This is a re-edited hope u like the chapter