Three

Marcus' (POV)

I woke up being surrounded by fire.

I looked at it for a few seconds then with a wave of my hands I made the flame disappear.

The nightmares are getting worse. I remember the day when I woke up at the hospital and when the doctors asked me about the accident.

I didn't mean to freak out the way I did.
I made everyone forget that the accident ever happen.

Well everyone, except for my mom and sister. That was a mistake though because the moment we were out they looked at me as if I was freak, someone else that they don't know. And then they told me to leave.

And then they left soon after, and they didn't leave only me, but this country as well.

So I mad the decision to move closer to the school, built my own house and did the usual.

Its been two months and everything is back to normal. I still feel like I did something wrong, like I betrayed them. But they chose to leave me.

"Mark...open the door" I took my pillow and groaned.

"Ahh... go away" The knocking stopped for a few minutes and I was glad cause
now I could go back to sleep.

But I couldn't.

So instead I stood up and walked with my barefoot on the cold floor. As I walked out of my room and into the kitchen I snapped my fingers.

I turned my head to make sure that my bed was made, the coffee was in the making and that my breakfast was ready.

The knocking on the door came back only it got louder and I got more frustrated.

I realized I was still in my Pj's so with a wave of my hand I was dressed.

Im telling you I'm getting more and more lazy every minute of the day.

I was wearing black skinnies with a black belt, a white shirt with a skull printed on it, a leather jacket and black and white High tops and a chain with the initial 'M'.

There was a mirror hanging on the kitchen wall and I took a peek realizing that I looked good except for my hair. So I ran my hand through my brownish shortish hair to make it look a bit

"Mark open the damn door I don't think you want to be late for school" I heard Niko yell from behind the door.

"Give me two minutes" I yelled back with the same tone he used.

I finished eating and drinking my coffee. I took my back pack and walked out the door to meet my friends.

Sometimes it really suck leaving on school grounds.

"Finally you take like ages" Damian said as I left and locked my front door.

"Sorry I did not realize you were standing out here" I said sarcastically.

The guys rolled their eyes and silent fell upon us.

*At school*

"So what else do we have planned for this week" Niko said as he bit into his sandwich. I shrugged taking a sip from my cola.

"Ummm...hi" I heard an unfamiliar voice say from beside me.

"Sorry we don't talk to the new kids" I heard Niko say.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at the stranger who just took my breath away.

"Excuse my friend he can be rude sometimes" I was looking or rather staring into the most bluest eyes ever. Im just trying to comprehend the reason why.

"Hey stop checking the dude out" Niko whispered.

I shook him off and decided to let those thoughts never cross my mind again.

And I mean never.

"I wasn't checking him out" I whispered back, I looked back up at him and smiled.

"What's your name?" He looked at me and smiled back.

"Jeremy"

"Markus" I stood up, leaving my friends and him behind.

The long day I'm having ain't going by faster with me acting gay towards that new kid. I don't even know why I am acting that way.

What is wrong with me today.

I mean I'm not gay, to put it straight.

---------------------------

SOOOO WHAT DO YOU THINK

COMMENT AND VOTE AND PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT.

AND GIVE ME SOME IDEAS TO WHAT I SHOULD WRIGHT?

PEASE OUT AND TILL NEXT TIME :)

Re-edited