Chapter 8

I had picked up Janice from the ground and began to carry her but Leslie's adoptive parents stopped me, her father jiggled her keys slightly. "I can take you to a hospital." I nodded I was very grateful that they were so nice to me. I carried Janice over to their mini van and put her inside laying down, even though I was very worried about Janice some how I couldn't take my eyes off of Leslie, who was also constantly looking at me. I got into the car and sat down next to Leslie since Janice laid down on the third row. We awkwardly sat there in silence. "Thank you for being very nice, and Congratulations on wining that golden medal." Leslie smiled and her parents spoke to me. "Its not a problem its our pleasure to help."

It was dead silence from that point over to the hospital, so I just awaited patiently and desperately to get out of that car, I hated the awkwardness, and the fact that I couldn't stop staring at leslie and her parents looked at me then at her through the review mirror. We got to the hospital and I rapidly got down with Janice in my arms into the hospital nurses and doctors took her away from my hands and carried her in a gurney. I sat down in the waiting room Leslie and her parents talked for a while and they kissed the top of her head and they headed out, she looked at me and sat down next to me in the waiting room and sighed. "Don't get excited, I still haven't forgiven you for the kiss..." I looked over at her. "I'm really sorry, I just... I got so mad how you said 'You had a crush on someone who doesn't exist' yet I'm standing right here in front of you, the kid from your dreams." Leslie didn't speak to me she just stayed quite, she wouldn't even look at me, her fists were clenched tightly.

I stared at her awaiting her reply but I got nothing from her I sighed and just looked away and after a few minutes she spoke "I don't want to believe thats you..." I looked over at you and raised my eyebrow, I didn't want to speak afraid that she would just stay even more silent for way longer. "Because I have always had feelings for that kid in my dreams and I don't want to believe its you because I love Jonas and I want to stay faithful... But yet when you kissed me I felt him, that kid, and I just melted in your hands like an idiot!" she placed her hands on her face and rested her elbows on her knees. I leaned over to her, "I'm sorry Leslie, I won't ever do that again, I just... I never stopped feeling that way for you, thats all, there was never another person and when I saw you I just wanted to make you mine but never did it go through my head that you would have found someone else..." I leaned away from her and back into my chair.

There was this silence between us that was killing me I hated not knowing the right words to say to her. It hurt me also that I was hurting her, she didn't like when I kissed her it made her feel awful about being with me while being with Jonas. All these things were sorting through my head, what was the best thing to do, how could I stop hurting her more than I have already hurt her. Her life it was probably perfect before she got here, except for that piece of memory always missing from her past but she should just leave it be, just not scratch that wall, maybe I shouldn't have came into her life, maybe I should just exit it now before I make everything worse before I'm in to deep to pull my self out.

After an hour or two the doctors told us that Janice was awake and she could take visitors now we went into the room both me an Leslie, Leslie's eyes were red from the pressure of her palms to her face. "Hey, Janice." I said as soon as I saw her droopy eyes flutter open when se heard the door, she smiled when she saw me but when Leslie walk through the door her smile just flopped down. "Hey, Jess" her voice was low and hoarse, she looked over at Leslie then at me, and her eyes just went back and forth from bot of us. "Is that..." before she finished her sentence I put my finger on her lip and nodded. "But just keep it between us." She nodded. She didn't speak another word but I knew the questions she had. When did I find her? How was it? Was she the girl I kissed? Does she remember anything? Why doesn't she?So i just slowly answered each and everyone of them with a short brief explanation.

"I should have guessed she was the one you kissed, she's your Leslie, the only girl you've ever loved, and in your eyes she's everything and every other girl is nothing." I heard that sentence and remembered what I said earlier and I sighed. "Janice you know th-" Before I could finish my sentence the nurse came in and told us it was time to leave I sighed, then me and Leslie walked out. Leslie was biting her lower lip just meaning she was trying to think about what to say. "So I'm your everything?" I looked at her. "Of course you are you always were you alway will be." We continued walking over to my house because we needed to take the trail back to the bridge so she could get back to her home. All of a sudden a giant rain began to pour down on us and we started running we then got to my house and she saw the house she lived in before she lost all her memories. She stared at it. "Can we go in?" I smiled slightly and nodded. "We went over to it and walked inside through an open window it was abandoned but some how looked so neat and un touched.

I couldn't stop staring at her she looked so sexy at those moments, she was wearing her tight track clothe, she was soaking wet, and we were alone in a an abandoned house, I walked up behind her and grabbed her waist and she gasped. "Jess what re you doing?!" She was going to move away but she couldn't I held her waist tightly. I moved her wet hair from her neck and gently started to kiss it. She gasped leaning her head the opposite way where I liked and she blushed I could see it. She clenched her fist and moved away from me looking over at me. "Jess stop it, this isn't funny we talked about this!" I looked at her, I wasn't thinking with the right head at the moment. I went over to her grabbed her by the waist once more and pulled her close, she looked up at me. "Jess stop it!" She was trying to pull away from me, but she couldn't and placed my hand over her eyes and whispered. "Just pretend I'm the kid from your dreams again, fall in love with me all over again Leslie Burke. Just how you loved me years ago, please, just for one night, give me what I want."

At that moment I knew I had her she wrapped her arms around my neck, I removed my hand from her eyes, the grip I had on her waist became lose, I didn't do anything I just looked down at her, we stood there bodies so close to each other, wet and panting from the running, at these moment she was mine, I had her dancing in the palm of my hands she was like hypnotized. I leaned down and kissed her her grip around me became tighter and I kissed her my tongue gently sliding into her mouth and swirling around hers and I sucked on her tongue ever so slightly then I felt her take the lead and tug on my lips sucking on them sliding her tongue around them and then she roughly bit them, it made me flinch but I liked it. I felt shivers down my spine I love it I felt my self getting aroused and I felt the hair on her body stand up.

I picked her up and layer her down on the floor and continued to kiss her I slid my one of my hands inside her tight wet tank top sliding them up to her breast and rubbing them I herd her gasp gently and her heart was racing quickly i trailed my kiss down to her neck and licked it and sucked on her neck leaving a hickey on her by accident i slid my free hand down to her shorts and slowly began to pull them down I looked up at Leslie her eyes were still shut, as I pulled down her shorts her underwear went with them I bit my lower lip as I saw her un touched skin being revealed.