(Not gonna say what happened that night, hopefully you all can guess)

Maya's POV

I woke up next to Grayson, we were both naked. I smiled at him. "How was it last night?" He asked. I laughed. "Amazing." He kissed my head. I started to get up to make breakfast. I made scrambled eggs. I suddenly had to run to the bathroom to throw up. Grayson came in. I finished throwing up and looked at him. "I think we both know what this means." He hugged me. "Congratulations, babe." I smiled. "Yay!!" I jumped up and down and hugged him.

We spent the rest of the week at the island. We swam, I threw up quite a bit, but we still didn't tell Ethan and Lexi that I was pregnant.

1 week later

We were home, but we had to tell Lexi and Ethan. Suddenly I got a call from my old neighbor. I answered. "Hello?" "Maya, you need to get a flight home right now." I got a worried expression on my face. "What happened?" I asked. "It's your mom." I stomach dropped. I ended the call and ordered a plane ticket. "Babe, what's happening?" Grayson asked. "I need to get home." "What happened?" "I have to get home!"

---

I know it's a short chapter but now I'm back and I'll try to keep writing more often

Don't Let Go // A Grayson Dolan Fanfic // Sequel to Without You On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara