Grayson's POV

Maya was still asleep when we got to the airport so I picked her up and carried her to the plane. Our plane didn't take off right away, so she was asleep in my arms while we were sitting in a chair waiting. Our plane was finally called when I picked her up again, and carried her to the plane. I sat her down in her seat and buckled her up. I went back out to get our luggage. When I finished getting everything, I sat down next to the still asleep Maya and buckled up. Soon enough once the plane took off, I was asleep too.

When I woke up we were on the island that I had rented for the week for our honeymoon. It was a beach, and there was water all our us. It was a small island, just us on it. We had a nice little house near the beach. I carried Maya onto the island and laid her down in bed while I unpacked everything.

Maya's POV

When I woke up I was in a strange bed. I looked over and saw Grayson unpacking. "Did you carry me in here?" I asked. He nodded. I stood up, and since he took his shirt off, I placed my head on his warm chest. "I love you so much Maya." He gave me a hug. "I love you too Grayson." He kissed my head. "Look outside." He said. I looked out the window and it was a beach. I smiled so big and started jumping up and down. I took off my shirt and my pants and immediately changed into my bathing suit. Grayson laughed at my rush. I ran outside and I felt the warm air. It was hot. I ran in the beach. I looked inside and Grayson changed into his swimming trunks. He ran in the water as well and picked me up on his shoulder. "Don't throw me in! Grayson!!" He threw me. I stood up. "Are you kidding me?!" He laughed like crazy. I jokingly punched him in the arm. He was still cracking up. I tried to lift him up but I couldn't and he laughed even harder. I ended up just shoving him in the water and he fell in and I laughed. He got up from the water and we kissed. We played around in the water for about another 15 minutes or so until we got our towels, dried off, and went inside. I made dinner which was just chicken and rice. "This is delicious babe." Grayson said to me. "Thank you." We both finished our dinners and I looked in the freezer. Grayson was just on the couch just chilling. "ICE CREAM!" I shouted. He ran in. I scooped us both a bowl of Chocolate chip ice cream. We ate it while watching tv. "You have something on your nose." I put ice cream on his nose. I started laughing. "Maya what the heck?!" He said as he rubbed it off. I laughed harder.

---

This chapter is half as long as the last one lmao