Grab ya popcorn and get comfy because it's 1036 words 😂 a normal chapter is at most 600 words long 😂😂

1 week later

It was finally our anniversary! I waited all day preparing Grayson's presents and all that, when it was finally time and Lexi told me to go to the beach. I got in my car with his presents and drove to the beach. I parked my car and said a heart formed with lights and Grayson standing in the heart in a suit in front of the sunset. I started tearing up. "Aww Gray!" I went over and kissed him. I was wearing a red dress. (Pic below)

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." He said to me with his hands on my waist. "You look handsome." I said to him with my hands on his neck. We kissed. "Oh wait, let me go get your presents!" I ran to my car and grabbed the longboard with a bow on it and the wrapped present. I gave him the longboard first. "Aww Maya!!" He gave me a hug. "Wait one more!" I pulled out the wrapped present. "Open it." He smiled. He opened it. "Oh my god, a Rolex?!" He gave me a big hug. "Did you paint the longboard yourself?" He asked. I nodded. "Awesome paint job." I smiled. "Now for your present." He kneeled down on one knee. I burst into tears and I backed up a little. This was not happened. He pulled out a box and opened it. There was a beautiful ring in it. "Will you marry me?" I nodded. He put the ring on me and I gave him a kiss. He took off his suit and he was in his bathing suit. I took off my dress and I was in my bikini. We went into the ocean and swam together.

We drove home together after swimming and I showed Lexi and Ethan the ring.

A few months later

I was in a beautiful white dress, my hair done so beautifully. I felt like a princess. (Pics below)

 (Pics below)