Maya's POV

I realized that we just weren't ready. We should get married first, and we have only been dating for a year. And then I realized - our one year anniversary is next week. I flipped. "LEXI!" I shouted. She ran in. "Me and Grayson's one year anniversary is next week! What should I get him?" I asked her. She smiled. "Let's go shopping." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room. "Eth, me and Maya are going shopping. Take care of Jackson!" "Okay, love you!" He shouted back. "Love you too." We got in my car and drove to the mall. We walked in and Lexi gasped. She walked into the Rolex store. "Yes!" I shouted. We picked out a good present for Grayson, a Rolex I really thought he would like. We bought and drove back home. I wrapped it and put a little bow on top and hid it in my drawer.

Grayson's POV

I was in the ring shop with Ethan later that night. Lexi and Maya were back from shopping. "You sure you wanna do this dude?" Ethan asked. I nodded. "I love her a lot and I think she loves me too. I think we are ready. I just need to find the perfect ring." I was looking at all the rings when Ethan pointed out a ring with a big diamond on it. (Pic below)

"That's the one dude

"That's the one dude." I pointed to the ring. "Okay.. lets check the price. 15,000..." I pulled out my credit card. Ethan looked at me and whispered in my ear. "Now you see why Lexi and me aren't married.." I laughed. I paid for the ring as the man gave it to me in a box. "Good Luck." The man said as we were walking out. I gave him a smile.

Maya's POV

I was so excited for our anniversary. I hope he liked his gift. I felt like I didn't get him enough. I mean, the Rolex was almost 5,000 dollars. That's a lot but I wanted to get him more. I went out by myself to the skateboard shop. I got him a longboard and I took it home. It was plain white. I took the wheels off and spray painted it purple. I then took stencil letters that spell "Dolan Twin Tuesday" on it and painted that black. I let that dry and put the wheels back on and hid it in the garage. Perfect. That was enough.

---

Next chapter going up in like 5 minutes and I'm excited 💕