Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Peter's POV*

I was sitting in my empty castle. My sister abandoned me and moved to a bigger, nicer castle. She basically disgraced me from the family name. So now, ever since Lisa had left, I had just been depressed and lonely. I was walking up the stairs when I heard a small knock on the front door. I walked over to it and slightly opened it. A cloaked figure a little shorter than me stood there.

"Are you Peter Pan?" the small voice said.

"Yes, who are you?"" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Someone told me to give this to you." A note was held out to me.

I opened the envelope and read:

Hey Peter,

I hope everything is going well with you. To thank you for everything, I have sent you a gift. Hopefully it arrived pretty soon after I left. Enjoy!

-L

I looked up from the letter and saw the figure taking off her hood.

"Annalise?" I asked astounded.

"Yes, and the someone also told me to do this."

to my surprise, she kissed me. A flash of light shot out around us. I pulled back and saw her eyes glowing.

"You are my true love." I said.

"And you are mine." She smiled.

She wrapped my arms around me and I hugged her over her shoulders.

"Thanks Lisa." I whispered.

"Who's Lisa?" She asked.

"A friend, a good friend."

*Lisa's POV*

I woke up on Robbie's chest. We were on his couch underneath a blanket.

"Robbie," I shook him, "Robbie wake up!"

"Hmm?" he sat up.

"We're home! We're home!" I say.

He opened his eyes.

"I know, where do you think we were?" he said confused.

I looked around, his house looked fine, it wasn't trashed. My clothes were also normal, the hoodie and shorts.

"Wait, you are telling me that you don't remember anything?!?! You don't remember Neverland and the Enchanted forest?!?"

"Um..."

"Robbie! Am I going insane? I swear, it was so realistic..."

"I'm kidding, I totally remember it!" He started busting up laughing.

"Oh my god Robbie don't do that! You were looking at me like I was crazy!"

"I know, it's fun to mess with you sometimes. Wait, what's that?" He pulled the necklace out from under my shirt. It was the necklace Pan gave me!

"See this is proof! We should go tell someone about this!" I exclaim.

"Like who?"

"Parker! He is like your best friend!"

"We can try, but I doubt he will believe us." He laughed. "C'mon let's go."

He grabbed his car keys and then pulled me into him.

"I love you, and I'm glad I went through that adventure with you, love."

"I'm glad I did too. I love you more."

He cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"Not so fast." I tapped my lips.

He laughed and kissed me. A flash of light surrounded us.

"That never gets old." He laughed.

*Lana Parrilla (Actress who plays Regina)'s POV*

I sat down on the couch after a long day of filming. I turned on the TV when the room started shaking and the lights went out. The Tv flickered when purple swirls came out of it. Something pulled me in and I woke up in a castle. I lifted my head and saw someone standing in front of me.... myself?

"Hello Lana, my name is Regina. I need your help." She grinned evilly.

What just happened?

The End

A/N : So yes, this is the end. I hope you enjoyed my weird story. Haha thanks for all the inspiration, I wasn't even going to write this story at all, but many Wattpad friends encouraged me to do it, and I'm glad I did. If you liked this story, please check out my other ones, or my other account ( @Pan-kay-ke). I do quirky imagines too!!!! Love you all! Mwha!