Chapter 17

Chapter 17

*Annalise/Lisa's POV*

Peter led us through the garden toward the horse stables. He was telling me about the fun times he had on Neverland with his lost boys.

"Your games seem pretty dangerous," I giggled.

"Yeah I guess," he laughed too, "but once you get used to them, they can be pretty fun and thrilling."

"Maybe one day I can try one." I said nudging him and putting my arms behind my back.

"Wouldn't want you to get hurt though." He smiled.

"What are you saying? Calling me weak?" I put on a serious face.

"Oh no, I-I-"

"I'm kidding Peter."

His face got a little pink.

"Looks like we are here. Um, give me a minute while I go get our horses."

"Oh ok." I watched Peter walk away. For some reason, he reminded me of someone, someone other than himself.

He turned around and smiled at me.

That smile sent visions into my head.

There was just blurry memories of that smile, but at different places, but it wasn't Peter. But then I saw the smile being pulled into a swirling purple portal, and me running toward it and crying.

"Annalise?" I snapped out of my trance, I noticed I was breathing a little harder than normal.

"Uh yes?" I ask.

"Are you ok?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, yes, everything is fine."

"Are you ready to ride? The white horse is yours."

I nodded and he lifted me up onto the horse. I grabbed the reins attached to my horse.

"Follow me." said Peter.

He took off, his horse galloping as fast as it could. My horse eventually caught up to his. I was right behind him. He threw some pixie dust onto our horses and we began to fly up into the clouds.

"Oh my!" I yelled.

"Afraid of heights?!?" He yelled.

"Nope! This is amazing! Woohoo!" I went upside down in a loop. Peter was just laughing and soaring around.

After about 20 minutes, the dust slowly started to wear off. We got closer and closer to the ground at a steady, but yet fast pace.

Wen we landed, our horses flung us forward. I landed with a thud on top of Peter.

We both bust out laughing until I realized I was on top of him. Then we kind of both giggled and got awkward.

I was mesmerized by him, just of how close we were together. He looked at my lips, I looked at his. I leaned in but then realized that he stopped leaning in.

"Your leg is bleeding. Are you ok?" he looked concerned.

I rolled off of him, sat up, and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I think so, does it look bad?" I said.

"You can decide for yourself."

I looked, it was pretty bloody and the dirt was starting to make it burn.

"Here let me help you." He said. He carried me bridal style to a nearby creek. Peter tore off part of his undershirt and dipped it into the clear water.

"This might hurt a little." he warned.

I leaned against a rock and put my leg out. He grabbed one of my hands and ten started to dab my wound with the chilling, yet burning water. I squeezed his hand pretty hard.

"Owww" I said.

"Sorry about that." He said.

"Don't be, it was worth it." I smiled.

We sat there for awhile, skipping stones against the shimmering surface. We saw a flying monkey shoot across the sky toward the castle.

"My sister is probably on her way back. We should get going before she notices you are not in your cell."

I nod and hop back onto my horse.

"Race you back!" I yelled. I pulled the reins and my horse took off.

"Wait!" I heard him call.

I just laughed and kept going straight. The forest started to get darker and darker. My horse stopped. She started looking around.

"Peter?!?" I called. Silence....

The horse's ears perked up.

A twig snapped nearby. Started thrashing back and forth.

"Woah girl, easy, EASY!"

The horse neighed really loudly and kicked up in the air. I fell backward into the dirt. She took off running.

"No wait!" I yelled. "Ow..."

I landed on my arm wrong. I stood up and wiped the dirt off of my arm onto my apron. I turned around looking for some path back to where we were.

"Great..." I said, looking uncomfortably around the dark area.

I started to walk toward a semi-familiar tree when I heard a voice a couple of feet behind me.

"Eh eh eh, wrong way deary."

"Rumplestiltskin?" I backed away.

"Yes, it is I. But enough about me, the queen wants her prisoner back."

"Wha-" He threw some powder into my face and I don't remember what happened next.

*Peter's POV*

Lisa took off into the forest. I wasn't expecting her to leave that quickly. I rode in the direction of where her horse went. I lost track of the horseshoe prints in the dark soil.

"Annalise?!?" I yelled. Her horse emerged through the trees without a rider.

I jumped off my horse and tried to calm it down.

"Easy girl, easy." I looked behind the horse.

"Ok Annalise, you can come out now."

Nothing...

"This isn't funny!"

Just then, a serge of excruciating pain shot through my head. I fell to my knees, my head throbbing. I hate it when she did this, because I know she is mad.

"Come home right NOW!" Zelena yelled telepathically.

The voice was gone and the pain stopped. I teleported into the castle and saw my sister standing outside of Lisa's empty cell. Her arms were crossed and she was tapping her foot.

Well this isn't good....