Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Robbie's POV*

I was crouching behind a bush, watching the lost boys at the camp.

"So you remember the plan?" asked Rumple. I nodded.

"Are you sure he isn't here right now?" I asked.

"I'm sure, I saw him leave to skull rock with Henry. You need to work fast."

I stood up and walked in.

"Pan!" stood up some lost boys.

"Why did you come back? I thought you just left." Said another.

"It's none of your concern. Understand? Not another word from you." I said, he backed away. Ooo, I like this power. "Listen up boys! Change of plans. I have decided to set Baelfire free, and I want you all to board the Jolly Rodger. I don't need you boys anymore."

"But Pan-"

"No buts, just do as I say. Pack up your stuff and leave...Now!"

They all scrambled about.

*Lisa's POV*

I was following Pan's orders when Felix pulled me aside.

"Something doesn't seem right." he said.

"I agree, ssomething's up, and I don't like it."

Should I tell him about how Pan was acting differently lately? I mean he did try to kiss his best friend's girlfriend. No... I don't want to create more chaos.

"Maybe it's because-"

"Ahem..." Pan was looking at us with his arms crossed.

"Why aren't you guys packing up?" He said.

"Sorry, I'm just about done." I said.

"Felix, be a gentleman and carry Lisa's stuff too. I need to talk to her about Henry."

Felix looked at me, then at Pan. I could tell he didn't really want to leave. He grabbed our stuff and led the lost boys to the ship.

"Ok Pan what's going on?" I asked crossing my arms like his.

He looked around. All the other lost boys were gone.

"I just needed to do this."

"Do wha-"

He pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked at first, but for some reason, this was different than Felix. It felt... right.

I pulled back, I smiled and so did he.

"Oh my god..."

"What? Are you ok?" He asked.

"What am I going to tell Felix?!? I just cheated on him!" I said shoving him back.

"Wait, who am I?" he asked.

"Um... Pan... why?"

"Crap, it didn't work." He said.

"What didn-"

Suddenly I flash if light sent both of us stumbling backwards. I fell to the ground. my head was throbbing. It felt like all my hearing abilities were gone.

A blurry image propped me up against him and his voice was mumbled together.

Slowly but surely, the image began to clear and my hearing came back.

"Lisa! Are you alright?" He asked.

"Robbie?"

"Yes! It's me!" he said.

He kissed me again.

"This doesn't feel real..." I said rubbing his arm.

"Well it is, and I know now, I am never leaving your side ever again." He said smiling down at me.

"Good." I said smiling up at him.

"Pan must have put a curse on you, I thought I lost you forever. You were with Felix and..." He looked down.

Felix and I were together?

"Hey," I said, "It wasn't real, the only person I love and will ever love is you."

There were voices approaching.

"You need to go. Quickly!" I whispered.

"Ok" he kisses me quickly. "Remember to act like the cursed version of you. Be safe!"

He ran off into the dark terrain.

"Lisa?" I heard a voice.

"Uh yes?" I said.

It was Felix.

"Ah there you are." He snaked his hand behind my back and held me close. I felt uncomfortable but I remembered that I had to act like I actually had feelings for him. I awkwardly placed both of my hands on his shoulders.

"Are you coming? The ship is leaving soon."

"Uh yeah I was just grabbing my stuff."

"Ok, I was getting worried."

He placed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back. He pulled back and looked at me.

"Lisa, what's wrong?"

I backed up and looked down.

"What is it?" He said.

"Felix-"

"Just say it Lisa."

"I-I don't love you."

He turned and covered his mouth. Did he actually contain feelings or me?

"Lisa..." He said stepping toward me.

"Get away from me..." I said backing up.

"Why, why are you doing this?" He grabbed my wrists.

"Don't touch me."

He didn't let go.

"WHY?" he yelled.

I slapped him right across the face.

He looked at me with rage and pushed me up against a tree, holding his dagger up to my neck.

"I love someone else..." I said, breathing heavily.

He raised his hand. But it froze with a blue haze around it.

"Felix, now that isn't a way to treat our lost girl."

Felix backed off, but was glaring daggers at me.

"Now where is everybody?" Pan asked.

"You ordered them to board the Jolly Rodger." said Felix.

"What? No I said no such thing." He said.

That must have been Robbie acting as Pan earlier. I was laughing internally and I grew a small smile. Felix looked at me and his eyes got bigger.

"You..." He said. they both turned toward me. " You're the one behind this."

Pan waved his hand and I fell to the ground. I felt like a rag doll, I couldn't move at all. He tied my legs and arms, and leaned me against a tree.

He got down to my level and asked, "How did you break my spell?"

"You see, you forgot that true love can break any curse, oh wait, you have never experienced that. Because no one could ever love a monster like you."

Pan yelled something and there was a sudden breeze. His shadow came flying toward me. It placed its ghostly hands on me and started pulling. I slowly saw a black image being pulled off me. Unbelievable pain shot through me. I was screaming so much.

"STOP!" someone screamed. The shadow flew away.

I turned my head, gasping for air.

"Robbie..." I whispered.