What have I done this time?

Chapter 7

What have I done this time?

Kyala’s point of view.

I was too stunned by the fact that Eric had kissed me, and so passionately that I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t even think about the fact that the other men had been watching. I just wanted tomorrow to come; and fast. I wanted to be able to see him once again, and just have a long conversation, before I had to go to work.

I didn’t even think about the fact that David had started to pull me away, until it was too late, and all I could do was turn and wave over my shoulder at him. I feel my cheek heat as Eric smirked back at me. The smirk was so tempting, that I almost turned back and kissed him again; although, I knew that if I did, that David would pull me off, and drag me home. And I couldn’t have that happen.

Even though, technically, that did just happen; didn’t it..? Damn.

I didn’t even realise that I was still sat in complete silence, gently touching my lips as if to remember the feel of Eric’s lips on them, until David finally started talking to me, making me jump and move my hand away from my lips.

“You do realise that you are touching your lips; right?” He smirked, knowing my answer before I even said anything. “His lips aren’t there anymore, but I’m sure they will be next time.” He smirked over at me, looking at me for two seconds before looking back at the road. I looked out side, and realised that we were almost back to my house.

“Erm, yeah...” I trailed off. “About that; I’m sorry David! I didn’t mean for that to happen, and I didn’t even realise what was happening until you guys stopped it! And you know me! I don’t normally do things like this...”

“Kyala, shut it.” David interrupted me, a large grin plastered on his face. By now we were sat outside my house, parked in the small car park outside.

“Just as long as you are happy, I have no problems with it. But be careful! If anything seems to be going downhill, or anything like that, remember, who do you call..?” He smiled at me, meaning every word, but waiting for my answer.

“Ghost busters or 118?” I smirked at him, knowing the answer seeming though he drilled it into all of us at work.

“Very funny.” He remarked, now frowning. “Now get out before I drive home with you still in the car, so you have to walk home.” He smiled, joking.

“What would be the point in that? I would have thought that you would want rid of me by now.” I smirked, stuck my tongue out at him, then opened the car door. “Thanks for the lift home, big Daddy. I’ll see you tomorrow; if I can be bothered to get up that is.” I stuck my tongue again.

“Whatever you say, Ky. I’ll see you tomorrow at work, bright and early.” He smiled, and started shoving me out of the car.

“But hang on, I don’t start until five. Why early?” I asked, before he managed to push me all of the way out.

“Never mind. I’ll just see you later.” And then he started to pull away, making me slam his door shut before he managed to drive all of the way out of the car park.

I started to walk towards my house, waving over my shoulder as David drove away.

I got all of the way to the door, before I heard my phone go off. I looked at it, and saw that it was Eric.

Hey, I jst wanted 2 say nite, and thnx 4 that amazing kiss. I can’t wait 4 2mo! I’l c u l8r!

I smiled, and sent a quick ‘night’ back, then unlocked the door and locked up, before getting something to eat, and walking to bed, munching quietly on my sandwich. I then got changed, laughing at my sister as she mumbled something about “stop being a chimp, and kill the bird. The rabbit will understand”... I really didn’t want to ask.