Chapter 7

I woke up to somebody gently shaking me.

"Master want u to get ready" said a gentle voice

I Opened my eyes very confused at the strange room I was in and then I notice a girl in a maid outfit.

"your cloths are in the bathroom ready for you. I will leave u alone to prepare yourself." she said then she walked out of the room with a clicking noise following her.Then all the memories of yesterday came back.

UGH!!

I have to do what a stupid, weirdly attractive, Vampire.

I head to the bathroom, but I stop in the doorway and look in the bathroom in awe. it had Marble floor and counter with a sink and a big mirror. then It had a HUGE shower and a Bathtub that coul hold about 3 people.

I decide to take a shower, becouse I love to take showers.

I grabed my stuff out of my bag so I can take a shower with.I turned on the water so it could warm up and striped my sweaty cloths off.

When I got it the shower my muscles started to relax from the warm drops of water pelting at my skin. I wanted to stay in there, but i knew if I did.I might get in trouble.So I washed my hair and body with my vanilla shampo/bodywash.

When I was done it pained me to get out but I had to.I dried off my body and brushed the knots out of my hair.

I look at the sink and I saw the outfit my master wanted me to wear.

When I put it on it was black mini skirt with a purple tanktop.

"Still better than what they put me in" I said talking to myself thinking about the outfit they made me wear at the slave house. When I came out of the bathroom I saw a pair of high heels in my bed.

FIRST THE SKIRT NOW HEELS?!?!

I hate heels.

the last tine I had heels on I fell and droped everything I was carrying and got laughed at. haven't wore anything sense then.

I put on the heels, and surprisingly I could walk perfectly fine with them on.then I saw a letter on the night stand.it had a golden looking envelope.I opened it and read the letter

" dear slave,"

wait.what?

who i opens a letter saying 'dear slave'.

Apparently this Creep of a Master.

" Dear slave,

meet me down in the library.

     don't keep me waiting"

I did a fake love struck look with a hand on my heart.

"such poetry!"

hey I might be a slave, it doesbt mean I have lost my personality.

I open the door and I walked through the halls.I don't bother to look around or watch around.

then all of a sudden I feel like somebody threw a rock at my shoulder. I squise my eyes shut expecting a floor to hit my ass but it never comes.I open my eyes and look up to big Blue eyes staring at me.

"Hi, My name is...."

¤~·~¤%·'₩~·~《~÷÷~》~÷~>~>_÷_÷'|'|~¤~·♡'¤~》'♥♥♥·♡♡··♥♥♥··♡♡

*avoids throw object*

I hooe u like my chapter sorry it was short I was trying to give u a chapter so I wount be killed in my sleep by people.

sorry it took so long, I was grounded fir like EVER

I need 6 Votes and 3 commebt for the next chapter xD

VOTE

COMMENT