Chapter 5

"Next we have Aria Halls!"

I didn't want to go up there, I wanted to stay with Alexis , but that asshole Vampire pushed my on there. When I got up there I was blinded by the light on the stage.I didn't know what to do.

"Go to the center of the stage." said the Announcer.

I went to the center of the stage, and looked out in the crowd I couldn't see the first row , I could barley see the middle, but I could see the back.

" Aria Halls is 5'7 Weighs 119 pounds and her Blood is A+"

I ignored the bidding I kept looking at the crowd. I looked in the back I could see person With yellowish eyes, and brown hair thats flip to my left. ((side behind him its to the right)) He was completely HOT. I looked at him then I heard "Sold to the man with the yellow eyes and brown hair!" I snaped back to reality and I hear a bunch of groans in annoyance. I was grabbed and yanked off stage by my forearm, and I hissed in pain from how hard is grip was on my arm.We went off stage a different way than I came. we were in the lobby.It felt like I waited for hours before everybody started to leave. As everybody left I tried to look for that guy again, but I couldn't find him. Honestly I was alittle disappointed.

"looking for me" said a husky voice behind me.That almost, Key Word: almost,  sent shivers down my body. I turn around and there he was. He was about 6'2 or 6'3. He looked even sexier up close. He smirked.

"I have to go do some paper work, you stay here" he said. I nodded then he left.

I sat down in a chair.

"Aria!!" I heard a little kid voice say. O look to my left and Alexis is running Towards me, and hugged me.

" Whats wrong sweetness. " I said to her.

"The man EVIL!!" she said urgently. Then I kissed her forehead.

"Its ok sweetness. .. Just do as your told while your with him ok?" I said

"ok" she said I could tell

Then I saw a man with gray hair. you could tell it was dyed that color.He looked about 26, 6'3.

"he kid! Did I say you could run away!?!?!?!" he said with a hateful tone.

"leave her alone." I said that was laced with anger.

" Who the fuck said you could talk?" he said with a 'I cant believe this' tone.

" I did.." said with more anger laced in it. His eyes turned red and he came closer.Then I stood up. we were 2 inches from each other.He put his hand in my hair and lifted me up against the wall. I screamed,  Hopeing that my master heard me. One second im against the wall and the next im on the floor. I took me a second to realize what happened. When I looked up to My master tackled the other guy on the ground. I heard him growl then he got up and came toward me.

"Lets go" he started to walk out the door I followed him.There was a limo out side waiting for us. He opened the door so I would get in first. There was a seat to the back and on the sides of the limo in the inside. I sat on the back and he sat next to me. I was tired, it was a long day. I leaned my head up against the other door and I swam in darkness.