Chapter 6

I wake up with somebody shaking me

"five more minutes mom.." I mumble

"I don't think so" said a Husky voice. I wake up immediately to see his face is close to mine. My Breathing starts to jack up. I notice that my head is against his arm, and I get off his arm.Then he smirks.

"come on" he says while getting out of the car. I follow him. Then I notice hes carrying my bag; I totally for got about that.I'm just he got it. I stepped out of the limo to be greeted by a cold blast of air.I start to shiver.Then I looked up to a HUGE Mansion.

"wow.." I say kind of with a gasp, but still shivering. I followed the va- I mean my new master into the mantion

There was a wooden stair case next to the door, and the floors were marble, I think.As my new master walked up the stairs so did I. the walls had a cream floral design wall paper and had paintings of people and things.The upstairs floor was wooden.

As we were walking down a hallway full of doors and paintings. I stoped at this one painting.

There was a beautiful girl with brown hair and a white and blue old Timey dress on, and the face looked like mine, but my skin was way paler.

Suddenly I was dragged by the arm down the hall way.

We stopped in front of a door then he let go of my arm.

"this is your room."he said then he opened the door that led to a bedroom with green walls, hard wood floor with a big rug in the room, and there was a bed in the corner that was neatly made.

"I'll explain the rules in the morning and in that closet is some clothes" he said as he pointed to a closet door I didn't notice before "I'll have a maid come get u up in the morning, goodnight." he said and threw my bag on the bed and walked out of the room.

I looked in my bag and found some .P.J.s I brought git dressed and flopped on my comfy bed and swallowed by darkness.

_________''''_________________'''''_________________''''_________'''_____________''''___

Sorry its been so long

I hope ur not mad at me

I will update soon I promise and its gonna be a long chapter to say im sorry

vote

comment