chapter 1

I woke up to a bloody scream it got closer and closer then it stoped.By now I was used to this, and already knew what it was.A person who stayed out to late and got caught.

Those vampires disgust me.With there big egos, there feeding style, and killing. I imagined me killing someone, and shuttered. I sat up and looked at my clock.It was 3:03

I got up and got dressed; I mean why not? I know I wont be able to go back to sleep after that. I tried before, didn't work out so well. I had nightmares of me killing my family and my friends,  including Bre.but she has been missing for about 3 years.

I remember that night well.....

too well...

I know I should be over it by now but she was the only person who got me. I went through my closet got my Beatles shirt, skinny jeans, and last but not least my black boots.

I put them on and looked in the.mirror and saw my pale skin and my unnaturally red hair, and I dont mean like natural looking red. I was born with blood red hair, and pale skin.The doctors were confused with my hair they ran test and everything but they all said I was normal. then I got my eye liner and put it on.Then I looked at my reflection again. my eyes were blackish grayish, it was rare and again nobody knew why.

I grabbed my phone, and my headphones.I got my drawing book and started drawing.I just drew stuff that was in my head.Like people, places I imagine, or even weird symbols. When I got bored if drawing by then it was 7:03.

Wow, less time then it usally is. I got up to fix my mom breakfast, like always.

when I was done I out it in bowls and put it out on the table.My mom came in the dineing room with a robe on.

ok I should probably explain what it looks like right?

theres the kitchen with a little bar separating the kitchen from the table and if u go left you see a couch and a chair.We had no TV.go right thats the door to my room then theres a little hall way and there two bedrooms and a bathroom (this is from faceing it from the front door)

When she sat down her brown hair was frizzy, and she lookrd like she didn't get much sleep.

"Honey can you go get the paper?"

"Sure mom"

I went out and got the paper, and I read the date April 5th.

When I got inside I handed the news paper to my mom and she read it.

I at my slob that we call oatmeal and washed the bowl, and when my mom was done I washed her bowl to.

my dad got called to be a slave when I was six, and he died to. Before he left he gave me a necklace that was on a siliver chain and had a black stone on it. I have never taken it off sense then.

"can you go to the market for me today sweety."

"sure, mom"

she worked during the day as a nurse, so some of the time I was alone during the day.If she had to go to the hospital at night a car had to come get you.

I got my light brown purse swung it over my shoulder and headed out.

When I walked to places Guys would stare, and sometimes they would whistle.

god it annoys me so much.

When I got to the market, I went up to sierra's cart first.She was a nice old lady who sold her baked goods for a living. Everytime I went shopping I would go to her cart first.

"hey sierra,  hows your day been?" I said kind of slow so she could read my lips to, even though she had a hearing aid.

"im doing fine sweetness. what about you?"

"same like always"

"good dear, still wearing that necklace?" she might be old but she has a sharp brain.

"you know my dad gave it to me"

"I know sweetness. "

"have a nice day sierra"

"you to sweetness"

she liked to ca me sweetness ever sense I was little.

after I think was about an hour I was done shoping. I walked back home and tried to open the door, but it was locked. Mom must have been on call.

I took the spare key from under the mailbox, and also got the mail.I unlocked the door got inside then put the groceries up. then I sat on the couch and fell asleep.

*******************************

I woke up to my mom shaking me to wake up.

I jumped awake.

"dont worry honey its just me." I sighed in relief.Im always on my guard.Just in case.

"did you already get the mail ?" mom asked

" yeah I did it on the dining room table." I answered back.

a few minutes later I heard a scream come from the kitchen/dining room.

I Jump up ready to attack who ever.

shes on the floor crying and the letter on the the floor that says

Dear Aria Halls,

We would like to inform you that you will meet at slave hall Monday April 7th. you are allowed to bring one bag filled with all the things you think youll need.Like and clothes, items, or any type of toiletries.

we can't wait to see you.

                    sincerely,

                         Slave Hall

I just froze and my blood ran cold.