C.J ,Missy+Rapper.

"Hi!" Val turned to me." Thats CJ."

"Hi." said the other girl. She has bright blonde long hair flowing down her back. "Im Missy, welcome."

"Im India thanks." I said. We took off our winter clothes until we were in the blue uniform underneath the winter clothes. I now know what Paul is talking about, this is Missy!

"Give it to me. There are hooks outside." explained Val she took it out and came back in seconds later without the winter clothes.

In the room was five beds two bunk beds and a bed near the back wall where CJ was sat on. I look around at this place,there was a blue rug. And there was drawers at the front. All made from Wood like the door well exspect the rug in the middle of  the room. There was a window above C J’s bed. You can see snow spricking onto the old snow hill.

"Well sit stort your things out." said Missy getting up.

"Okay which bed?"

"well there is the bottom bunks." said CJ.

I picked the one under Missy’s bed.

"Where do you come from?" asked CJ.

"From London." I said I took out my clothes in my drawer.

"London in England! Ive allways wanted to go the shops there!" said Missy she looked at my clothes in my drawer.

"Wow! This is what Lousie on Made in Chesla!" she screams holding my white top.

"Here we go again Missy and her tv shows!" said Val hugging Missy.

"Dont worry I watch it." I said.

"Really?" they said together.

"What! Paul already said I was like you." I said closing the drawer.

"You dont look like a Missy!" said CJ laughing.

"What's a me?" said Missy tackling CJ to the floor.

"Stop! Stop!" shouted CJ.

"Let's join." said Val pushing me in.

I fell on Missy sucshing CJ aswell. Val fell on me.

"Ouch!" said Missy laughing. We stopped on the floor laughing.

Rolling on the floor.

"What's going on? You could hear thumping from the scince office." said Paul. By then the door opened and there was Paul, Alex and this guy.

"Oh! Hi you must Indy? Paul told me about you."said the guy walking up to me and shaking my hand. He had brown hair and brown eyes. Looked at Valerie's age and same clouor hair.

"Robert? Are you gonna introduce yourself." said Val smiling.

"Valerie? its not Robert! Dont call by my full name." he said. He turned to me. " Im Rapper. I like to Rap that's how I got my name." Then he started rapping. "God protects us though out the Game.

Life can be same ,if you trust in Lord with your soul and mind. And one of the fruits is to be kind."

The others brust out laughing I dont know why it was good.

"She comes from London!" said Missy butting in.

"London? Pretty Big Ive heard." said Rapper he sat on the floor and Paul and Alex joined us.

"Yeah it is! Trying to get my motorbike though the streets is pretty hard." said Paul.

"I know! You pulled me away from my mates before I could say goodbye." I said laughing.

"What were here mates like Paul?" said Missy.

" Well blonde,Pretty, Perceing,air heads mostly." said Paul. When He Perceing I hide my ears.

"Like me?" said Missy.

"No your a air head." Val said.

"How?"

"You have the Lord Jesus." said Val.

"You are nothing like Chloe and Emma."

"Really?" said Missy.

"Cause they done terrible things." I said.

"Like? What?"

"Like-" I said.

"Drugs, Stealing, Sex etc." said CJ joining in.

"Thats right." I said.

Beep! Beep!

"That means training." said Alex looking at his Com watch. (Call Watch.)

"I thought that was a cell phone."

"It is and training watch." said CJ.

We ran out of the girls room down the stairs to the lift.

"Training is on the 3rd floor." said Val.

"How many floors?" I asked.

"5. About 50 doors." said Alex.

"A friend loves at all time and a brother is born for adversity." said Missy smiling at Paul. He smilied back.

Good? Comment! + vote! God bless you all!