Drive

I sat on the sofa with Ella and Dad waiting. What there gonna be like? What is the place like?

Then there was a knock a the door. I click the TV off and look at Dad. He looks worried.

"Ill get it."He says, I sat on the sofa worried now just cause of Dad.

"Hello. Mr Jackson? I’m here to pick up your daughter." said A male guy.

"Yes come in." said Dad. Then I heared the door shut like one big bang. I look at Ella she smiles, I fake smile back.

"India?" shouts Dad from the corridoor.

"I’m coming." I say picking up Ella, I walk into the hallway.

There was a guy smiling at my Dad.  Brown hair, green eyes and also much taller than me. He looks fit and handsome with big shoulders and sharp face. The gliter in his jade clouor eyes sparkled when ever he moved.

"Hi I’m Paul. One of the superkids." said Blonde guy.

"Hi I’m India." I say shaking his hand. What's a superkid?

"Who is this?" he asked looking at Ella.

"This is my little sister."

"She is so pretty, could be a kid model." He says stroking a blonde curl.

"Hi Pol." said El she can't say her a’s yet so she says Pol.

"Hi Ella, how are you?"

"fine…Thok you." She said.

He turned to me and Dad with a firm expression on his face.

"Commander Kellie couldn’t come cause she is busy so she sent me." He says.

"Ok then." I say passing Ella to Dad, knowing it's time.

"Well we better go the others are waiting for us." He said, there are others?

"See ya El." I kissed her cheek. She is drifting to a sleep.

"Bye Dad." I gave Dad a hug.

"You will write?"

I nodded putting a back pack on. A tear rolls down my cheek, but I wipe it away.

"Look atfer her, she is my everything." said Dad.

"yes I will." says Paul turning to the door, he strokes his hair.

"ok lets go." I said wiping another tear from my eye.

"Bag?" He asked.

"yeah." As I lift my rucksack straps. I’m getting clothes there, that's what Dad said. So i packed underware, pj's, makeup, hairbrush, leggings, a few tops and my phone.

"put it on your back."

"OK?" I closed the house door. Then outside there was my mates. Chloe and Emma, their blonde hair waving.

"Hey girlfriend!" said Chloe as they both flipped their blonde hair.

"are they your mates?" asked Paul chuckling.

"yeah can i say goodbye?" I say as I try to walk over them but Paul holds onto my shoulder tightly.

"Indy? Lets go."

"but."  I said he grabbed my arm pulling me away, making me run.

"Run!" said Paul

"Indy! what the?" said Chloe they didnt run atfer us.

We ran though two blocks without stopping, cars run though roads. I keep running, still confused. Where are we going?

Paul stops making me trip over him, I fall onto the stone floor. This is inches away from my face.

"You okay?" he said pulling me up.

"Yes but not my jeans!" I said they were ripped.

"So your a Missy?" He said

"What? A Missy?"

"explain when were there."

"And why were we running?"

"Also Explain later ,Trust the lord your God Indy!  Now put this helmet on." He passed me one.

"Why do i need this?" I said then i looked at what was parked next to me.

"My MotorBike." He said he got on And I jumped on the back.

"Ready?"

"yeah." I said I grabbed his shoulders and we were off. The wind was powerful. I put the plastic slide down as we ride on the motorway.

"Don't grab my shoulders you will fall."

"i dont want to grab you waist!" I shouted over the engine.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"no!"

"then grab my waist!" He shouted over the engine and I did as i was told...

good? comment? vote? plz! luv ya  :)