Training

I woke the next morning with the alarm in the top corner of the room.

"Beep! Beep!" went the speaker alarm.

"What time is it?" I said pulling the pillover over my head.

"Like 7." said Val stepping down her ladder.

"Why this early?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah! I said the same when i came here." said Missy she stepped down her ladder and streched her arms.

"But why?" I ask whining.

"So we can have breakfast. No jokeing. So we can praise the lord." said Val. She took her stuff she needed and walked out of the room.

"Come on if were lucky we can have hot water while the boys get up !" said Missy grabbing a towel on the pile of towels brought last night.

I got up and looked around the room Where was CJ?

"Where’s CJ?" I asked Missy while getting my things.

"With her Dad." she said going out of the room.

"Who is her Dad?" I asked myself. I shrugged my shoulders and got things. I was in my black onesie by then. I teid my hair up and picked my things up and walked out the door.

On the way to the showers I could hear the boys bumping around shouting at eachother in there room.

"You can’t  do that!" shouted Rapper.

"Why?" shouted Paul.

"Look what will happen to this place! It will make this place werid. It’ll make us slipt up to a two and a one instead of us three!" shouted Rapper.

"You mean Me and Alex. And you on your own?" shouted Paul.

"I'm with Rapper on this. And stop not acting like a Superkid!" said Alex.

I walked up to the door not opening it, I stand there leaning on the walk.

"Why? Don't you know?" said Paul. And I knocked.

"Guys, Why you shouting?" I asked.

"Don’t matter Indy." said Paul.

  Then Missy came running up the metals stairs leading to the bottom floor. Missy was in her pjs her and golden hair in a ponytail.

"Whats going on boys?" She said as she opened the door. Paul was on the floor getting tackled by Rapper. The room was the same. Alex was pulling Rapper away with no help from Paul trying to get up and punch him.  Paul had a black eye and Rapper had a bleeding lip.

"Nothing." said Rapper stepping off Paul,wiping his lip.

"There is something wrong. I just heard you from the showers!" said Val coming in she had her blue top on and training trousers on. Her hair soaking dripping down her shoulders onto the floor.

"You should be fighting your devil not eachother!" said Missy she stepped into the room near Paul.

"India lets go get Commander Kellie she’ll know to do. Missy stay here with Alex so they dont fight." said Val.

"Who put you in charge?" said Paul.

"Since you were not a superkid!" said Val.

"Rapper did this too!" said Paul.

"Yeah, but your soposet to be Leader." she turned her head to Rapper. "Rapper what is the Fruit your working on this month?"

"Peace." He put head down.

"You’re not a viper anymore." she grabbed my arm and we ran to the lift. Sshhff! The lift opened. We got in and pressed 5.

"Do you know what their fighting about?" I asked.

"I dont know. There have been fighting eachother." said Val.

"Whats a Viper?"

"A gang Rapper used to be in." said Val.

Ssshhhfff! The lift door opened and we were on floor 5.

"This floor is where all the commanders or Professers rooms and offices are. " said Val. "One day Ill be a commander."

"There is Professers? Like Science?"

"Yeah. Helps us with gadgets." she said.

"Valerie! India!" said CJ running to us.

"Hey! Have you seen Commander Kellie?" asked Val.

"Yes! In my Dad's office. Come and Follow me." said CJ.We went down the hallway to the end door it was white. Inside was drawers with locks on,a big table, science chairs and equiment on the table. Commander Kellie was there with two men. One was old, grey hair and googles on,he had white jacket on. The other mans looks the same age as Commander Kellie. Blonde hair and really tall nearly as tall as me and Val put together.

"Hey! Val?, India?" said Commander Kellie she looked down at us.

"Hey! Valerie! Didn't know you would be here early." said The older guy. He turned to me." Hello you must be India! Im CJ’s Dad. Professer Timothean the one who bluiet the Acandemy!" He shook my hand.

"Yeah thank God!" said Commander Kellie. "So what do you need me for?"

"Paul and Rapper have been in a fight." I said.

"What?" she said. " Professer? Do you need me here?"

"No take John with you." he said. "John can stort them out." He says  laughing.

"I'm John, Commander Kellie’s Assient." said The tall guy.

"Cool." I said.

"I used to work for NME. But Commander saved me while she was in Jugdement."

"I trusted God then." she said we walked out went down the hallway.

"Yeah! Remember that women who pretented to be My Mum." said CJ laughing. "She had a wig on!"

We went to the boys room in time.

Missy was trying to pull Paul away from Rapper. Alex was trying to pull Rapper away but they were stronger.

"Stop! Rapper! Paul! Your a Superkid!" said Commander going in the middle of them.

"He started it!" said Rapper.

"I don't care who started it. But the better person is the one who stopped it." she said. "The SuperKid manual say in Galatians 5:15. But If you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another."

"Sorry." said Paul and Rapper together. They stood with sad looks on their faces.

"Missy, Alex, Val, CJ, India go get ready and go to the choir room where my Dad will teach your lesson today." said Commander Kellie.

"Okay." I said.

"What about food?" asked Alex.

"My Dad will give you something. John? Lets take the boys to the detention room." She said.

I got my things went back in the girls room and got quickly change and makeup on.

"Guys! Hurry up!" said Alex sitting on floor outside.

"Sorry! But some didn't get the time they needed!" said Missy brushing her hair in her pink mirror.

"Thats not my flaut!" said Alex.

We walked down to the choir room. "They really shouldn't of been fighting! We had training! Camping in the snow in a few days!" said CJ.

"Yeah working as a team!" said Missy.

"In the Superkid Manual says:  Trust the lord with all your heart,and do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5." said Alex.

Good? Comment/vote! God bless you all!