Commander Kellie and the Superkids New Girl!

"No Dad, I don't wanna go!" I scream as he pushed me gently down the stairs. I was going to live at the Bluesqaud that Dad has been telling me about. My bags were packed and ready.

"This will teach you a lesson to come to the Lord , India! The Bluesqaud is where you're gonna learn to be Normal and be a better Christian!" He went in to the Kitchen. Pretending to rip his brown short hair out.

"I am Normal!" I said stomping into the living room. I sit down looking at my baby sister, Ella.

"No you're not! look at you! Percirings! Rock music! Haircut! Next it will be tatoos! Alchol! Drugs!" He shouted from the kitchen.

Ella my baby sister was playing with her barbies on the floor. Paying no attention to us shouting.

She looks a lot like Mum with her Blonde curly hair , those big blue eyes, lots of freckles and rosy cheeks.

Mum deid when Ella was born five years ago. I miss her a lot. Mostly when Ella asks about Mum. Ella thinks she is on a trip in Africa she can't know now. She is too young to know.

"Your Mum insisted you go for her sake!" said Dad from the kitchen.

"fine I will for Mum." I said dropping it now. I never win in fights with Dad.

"Good." he said coming in. " there nice the kids met them."

"Are they? Like cool?"

"yes. Nice people. Kellie the commander she is kind. Helps them out with their problems." He sat down on the sofa.

"good, I hope it's good there. Mum did say she wanted to go." I said I cuddled up to Dad.

"You write to me my Big Princeness?" He kissed the top of my brown curly hair.

"Yes Dad, I’ll draw pictures for El." I said meaning Ella.

" Idy? Where ... you goin'?" Asked Ella climbing onto my lap.

"To a nice place to help with my problems." I said hugging her into my black top.

"India? please take some of the pirces out there scary." Said Dad

" Why?"

"you wanna make a good impression?"

" No I dont wanna go." I said. I took my lip pericing out and also some around my ear. I have 7 in one ear and 5 in the other ear.

"Good." He said he went to turn on the tv.

"When Am I going?"

"Soon. Just please write to us." Said Dad.

"I promise I will, Im coming back soon right?"

"six weeks or longer."

"what will i be doing there?"

" Wordshipping, Training."

" Training?" Im getting confused.

" Gymnastics. Like you have all ways done." He sipped his tea in peace.

Gymnastics? Why would I need that?

good? comment and vote! Would love to see what you think !luv ya!