MAXINE'S GAME

Mabigat ang loob ni Lorenzo na iniwan si Ruby, hindi niya alam kong anong emergency ang sinasabi ni Jonas. Basta nalang siya pinauwi kaagad. Pag alis niya sa Italy, tinapos naman niya ang kaniyang trabaho, wala naman siyang iniwan. At kinakabahan siya, hindi alam ni Lorenzo kong bakit siya kinabahan.

Pagdating niya sa kanilang mansion nakilala agad niya ang sasakyan ni Maxine. Sa isip niya ano naman kaya ang ginagawa ng babaeng ito. Pagpasok niya sa loob nakita niya si Maxine kasama ang magulang nito. Galit naman ang mukha ng kanyang magulang. Agad niyang tinanong si Maxine.

Lorenzo: what are you doing here Maxine. What do you want this time. And why your parents is here too.

Maxine: you just seat down sweetheart, I know you still very tired. By the way, how are you? Did you enjoy your time with your slut? (sabay smirk)

Lorenzo: don't talk to my fiance like that, because you are the slut here. You think I don't know that everyday you sleep with different guy. So don't compare my fiance to you. (sigaw ni Lorenzo)

Maxine's dad: how dare you shout at my daughter, after you make her pregnant?

Lorenzo: what???????

Maxine: I'm carrying your baby sweetheart.

Lorenzo: I don't believe you Maxine, it's almost 6 months we never see and sleep. Don't lie to me bitch, because I know you very well.

Maxine: I'm pregnant and you are the father. (sabay iyak, drama)

Lorenzo: your crazy, that's not mine. I never cheat to Ruby, since Ruby become my girlfriend I didn't bother you anymore. So, stop the act Maxine. I'm not the father of that child. So, can you please don't ruin my life. I love my fiance so much.

Maxine: but I love you, and soon you become the father. Let's get married. Leave that slut. I'm better than her.

Lorenzo: you stay away from me Maxine. It's not my child. (sigaw ni Lorenzo)

Maxine's mom: I can't believe that your son treat my daughter like this. My daughter is telling the truth here.

Lorenzo: did you ask your daughter, if how many months already she been pregnant?

Maxine's mom: she's 3 months pregnant.

Lorenzo: oh 3 months. (smirk) maybe the father that one I saw you with the guy in the car park Maxine. Isn't it? Don't deny Maxine, you know that I'm not the father of that child. Why you disturb me why I'm not the father. You want me to call my friend for you? To tell him this news? About your pregnancy? I have a contact with him. (smirk)

Maxine: how many time do I need to tell you Lorenzo that this child is yours? (sigaw ni Maxine)

Lorenzo: say, whatever you like to say Maxine. I need to rest now guys.

Umakyat na si Lorenzo at pumasok sa kanyang kwarto. Naisip niya ito pala ang emergency, hindi naman talaga sa kanya ang dinadala ni Maxine. Baliw lang ang babae dahil pina ako na sa kanya ang bata. Kinabahan siya na baka malaman ni Ruby at pag diinan ni Maxine na siya ang ama.

Pinaalis muna ng mag asawang Moretti ang mga bisita, dahil gusto nilang kausapin ang kanilang anak. Galit pa din si Isabel sa anak. Kinatok ni Isabel ang pinto ng anak.

Lorenzo: (open the door) what do you want mom.

Isabel: they demand that you marry their daughter as soon as possible. Or their well be consequences.

Lorenzo: I'm not scared of them mom. And it's not my child I'm not the father.

Isabel : whether you like it or not, you must let go Ruby.