GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Pagkatapos ng kanilang agahan nagpaalam si Lorenzo at Ruby na umalis muna. Pupunta sila Ruby sa mansion ng mga Moretti para kumuha ng gamit si Lorenzo dahil gusto niyang makasama at makilala ng lubosan si Ruby, at gusto din niyang ipakilala sa kanyang ama si Ruby.

Lorenzo: baby you go and change, I will call somebody to send my car here, I wait for you outside the hotel.

Ruby: Okey I go and change now, so that we can go back early. All of them stay here and have a movie night at cousin Nicko room.

Lorenzo: Okey, see you baby, I wait outside for you. ( sabay halik sa noo)

Nagbihis na si Ruby simple lang ang kanyang sout, at kinausap siya ng anim.

Raina: baby sis, you both look good in each other.

Kayla: that's what I tell her this morning.

Katrina: but just be careful sis, because he is a playboy.

Ruby: thanks sis, I know that he is a playboy. ( smile)

Amelie: but once the playboy in love he stick to one.

Thea: so, just give him a chance baby sis.

Nicole: hurry your man is waiting you outside.

Ruby: thank you so much gals. See you later, anything you want me to buy for later?

Raina: maybe bring is pizza baby sis and lots of chocolate.

Ruby: sure. So, see you all.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Samantalang sa labas ng hotel na tinuloyan nila Ruby naghintay na si Lorenzo.

Dante: bro make sure you don't screw this time, and good luck

Matteo: can see in your face that you really in love with Ruby bro. But I hope you clear your name and stay away from Maxine, because I know she will cause trouble.

Alessandro: better you talk to her nicely bro. I know Maxine like you also. But she's not good for you bro.

Lorenzo: I will talk to her and clear with her that I already have a love of my life.

Dante: you do it faster bro, because a lot of hot and rich guy eyeing Ruby.

Lorenzo: I know that. Thanks a lot bro.

Dante: see you later bro. And here she come the gorgeous Ruby.

Napatingin si Lorenzo sa entrance ng hotel, palabas na si Ruby, napaka ganda nito, kahit simple lang ang damit.