A DAY IN THE BEACH

Pagkatapos mag dinner ng lahat, napag kasundoan ng lahat na buong araw sila mag bonding sa beach bukas dahil last day na nila sa Milan. Pumayag naman ang lahat at si Lorenzo, Dante, Alessandro at Matteo hindi na sila papasok bukas sa trabaho para maka pag bonding sa mga bagong kaibigan. Si Ruby naman tahimik lang na nakikinig sa kanilang usapan. Wala pa ring gana si Ruby na kausapin si Lorenzo, nagtaka kasi si Ruby kong bakit nakapag salita ng ganun si Lorenzo sa kanya. Saan kaya ito na disappoint sa kanya. Pinag tanggol lang naman niya ang kanyang sarili. Kanina pa pala tinawag si Ruby ngunit napaka lalim ang kanyang inisip.

Raina: what happen to baby sis, are you Okey.

Ruby: I'm just fine. I can't wait to go back to Singapore.

Katrina: did you enjoy our vacation here sis.

Ruby: it's Okey. I enjoy the fashion show.

Nicole: we planned to come back here next year, are you in baby sis.

Ruby: I'm not sure, I planning to go New York.

Dante: you don't like our place Ruby?

Ruby: it's nice but most of the time a lot of trouble. That's why I decided to go other country instead of Italy, first I really love Italy but after what I encounter I doubt to come here again. Maybe the next time I come it worst than the first encounter.

Tahimik lang na nakinig si Lorenzo sa sinabi ni Ruby.

Amelie: Ruby plan all this, she really want to come in Italy. She love Italy. But because of what happen last few days ago, maybe we are not coming back here anymore.

Alessandro: you all are welcome to come back here next time, and we make sure that nobody harm you specially Ruby.

Ruby: I don't know Alessandro, once my parents found out about what happen while I stay here, I don't think they allow me to come back here. Specially dad and my two brothers. They are overly protective about my safety.

Matteo: so, if you can't visit us. We visit you then. Problem solved.

Nicko: you are all welcome to visit us guys, but Ruby here is very busy when she start her work. But we still can visit us if you want too.

Dante: thanks bro, we looking forward to meet you in Singapore or maybe we visit Philippines if Ruby, happen to go back.

Amelie: that much better, Ruby can bring us all to nice places in Philippines. Right princess.

Ruby: whatever you all requested. My brother Noah can accompany you all. While I go back I always stay in the camp and fight with my dad staff. And we go underground street fight with daddy, that's what I miss a lot and target shooting.

Dante: what? You join underground street fight? You must be kidding Ruby. That's dangerous.

Ruby: I know, but I like to fight with no rules, you can do whatever you like. (evil smirk)

Lorenzo: your dad knows about it and he still let you play? That's insane.

Ruby: of course only my dad knows. And that's our bonding time after target shooting.

Raina: but it's risky baby sis.

Ruby: I know it's risky, but it's fun. (smile)

Lorenzo: that's enough Ruby, I won't let you do underground street fight anymore. I forbid you to visit that place anymore.

Ruby: good night guys, I'm already sleepy. We continue our conversation tomorrow.

Lorenzo: Ruby, can we talk. I can't take it anymore. You been so distance from me already. Please.