CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD

Habang nagbihis si Lorenzo hindi matigil ang kanyang ngiti, natutuwa at masaya siya na sasama si Ruby sa kanya sa opisina. Lutang si Lorenzo parang teenager lang ang peg, at ang saya ng mukha. Biglang pumasok ang kanyang kaibigan.

Matteo: wow the playboy now always smile like crazy. Bro your not tired of what you doing? Since yesterday you keep on smiling.

Alessandro: his getting worst. I think we need to bring him to the mental hospital. Since yesterday his face is like that, it's creepy.

Dante: just leave him alone, he just happy that Ruby not angry with him anymore.

Lorenzo: what are you doing here. 3 of you out in my room now.

Dante: we just want to see you before you go to your office with Ruby.

Matteo: be careful bro, you know  Maxine is their right, we just scared what she do to Ruby.

Lorenzo: Ruby can depend herself just relax 3 of you.

Alessandro: better hurry your meeting start 10 right, it's 8 am already.

Lorenzo: Okey. So out in my room now.

---------Ruby & Kayla Room---------

Raina: baby sis are you sure you want to use that. It's too simple, remember you are going to Moretti Company.

Ruby: I just accompany him, I just stay in his office anyway.

Amelie: baby try to use this dress you look hot if you use this.

Ruby: I want to use this only, easy to kick if somebody trying to attack me.

Nicole: who's going to attack you anyway.

Ruby: remember the girl in the club, she work their and she's a rumor girlfriend of Lorenzo. If I use dress it's difficult for me to depend myself.

Katrina: hurry up sis.

Pagkalipas ng 20 minutes mg kumatok na sa pinto ng room nila Ruby. Binuksan ni Thea ang pinto, isang gwapong Lorenzo at iba pang mga lalaki ang nasa harapan.

Thea: baby sis, your prince charming is here already, so hurry up.

Ruby: I'm coming.

Lorenzo: good morning baby

Lorenzo: good morning baby. (sabay halik sa labi)

Ruby: what was that, how many times I told not in my lips. (sigaw ni Ruby)

Lorenzo: sorry baby, I use to do that to you already.

Ruby: whatever, next time you watch out. By the way. Is it Okey I wear like this?

Lorenzo: it's Okey baby. You look so beautiful.

Kayla: enough love birds, just go before we stop Ruby.

Nicko: princess, stay out for trouble.

Ruby: Okey cous, as long as they don't start with me, no trouble will going to happen. (smirk)