Prologue

WARNING

May contain:

bad grammar

bad words

birds and bees

DRAMA

xD

my first story on wattpad, please try to enjoy.

______

"Okay.." Jennifer bit her perfectly plump lips, "I dare you to flirt with little miss sweetheart over there and make her fall.. then break up with her harshly"

I glanced across the hall where Claire McAvery was going through her perfectly organized locker and pulling out books while nodding along to whatever Lisa had to say. This was easy, someone like Claire was easy to flirt with, she was too sweet for her own good, she thought everyone was as .. pure as she was. They weren't. I din't know what Jennifer had with Claire, all I know is she suddenly hates her now, no reasons, just the fact that Jenni doesn't like her means no one will like her.

I shrugged, "Fine, this is easy"  I said, pushing myself off the locker and walking over to her as Lisa walked off to her own locker. "Hey there"  I smiled, making her jump and give me a slightly lost look before breaking into a small smile, "Hey there Aaron" she closed her locker, turning to give me all her attention.  "So, I was gonna go watch a movie with Caleb on Friday but he cancelled, you wanna go?"  I asked, her eyebrows knotted confusedly, " isn't  that the day of Jennifer's party?"  Her light blue eyes glanced over at  my group before landing back to me questionably, "I can skip" I shrugged uncaring, Jenni's parties were'nt that good, we just din't tell her . Her eyes lit up and her lips pulled back into a smile, she really was a pretty girl , just too nice, "well sure then, i'll see you later" and unsuspecting of others.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~ 8 Months Later ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

I walked through the school doors, happy as hell that there was only two weeks of school left. Then I was free of homework and pissed off teachers, better yet, football but, every passing day I was reminded of the stupid bet, that I had to break up with the sweetest and most down to earth girl I've ever met and for some reason, I dint want to.

Claire smiled as I walked up to her, leaning down to give her a quick kiss and wrap my arm around her waist. "aww.." Lisa squealed, "i'll see you two later.. actually, I have late homework to hand in so I dont fail.. hmm, bye!" She turned on her heels, dark curly brown hair bouncing as she hopped off. Claire turned to me , "sorry, she's being weird recently, worried about failing school  and high on coffee" she explained, shutting her locker and letting me steer her around to my group who surprisingly liked her, except for Jennifer , who did her best to insult her and make her feel bad.

"Hey Caleb" she waved at him, who had gotten closest to her same as Kain, both of them trying to buy me out of the bet and knowing i wanted out too. "Ey there sunshine" Caleb grinned at her  and sending me a glare when she wasn't looking, distracted talking to Kain about some band they both liked.  Jenni smiled mouthing something to me in the form of 'break her heart' and i'd know not because she was easy to read but because she had repeated it about a million times in the past week. I sigh and nodded, One more week, before finals and before breaking her heart, why couldn'd school last forever? yeah, thats opposite of my earlier thoughts.

"Thank god its Friday , right Aaron?" I glared at Jenni who shrugged and gave me a slutty wink. "Oh, I wont be in town for the weekend since its Amy's birthday and she wants to go to ice skating" Amy was Claire's soon to be 11 year old sister, "But i'll see you on Monday, kay?" she added, her cheeks flushing as I kissed her, "sure, i'll miss you" and it was true. With Claire, i dint have to pretend and dress up, we could both be natural and ourselves. Her light blue eyes lit up, "I'll miss you too" she would probably hate me soon, and i'd still miss her, we only had 4 days of each other before I did the biggest mistake ever.