{8 part 1}

Ian's P.O.V.

"Why do girls always take long to get ready man? I just don't get it," Michael sighed heavily behind me in the car.

"I'm with you on that one I don't get it either. They look beautiful already without all that paint they put on their faces," I replied thinking about just how beautiful Lily was even with a red nose and tears streaming down her face. 

*Thump*

"Did you hear that?" Michael asked sticking his head out the car window.

"Yeh I did what the hell was that?" 

"Sounded like a dead body hitting the ground."

"Michael! That's really not funny," I frowned at my brother.

"I wasn't trying to be funny, I'm serious I think something is wrong..." I didn't hear the rest of his sentence because the moment he said he thought something was wrong I immediately thought of Aria...

I couldn't lose Lily...I wouldn't.

I was in her bedroom in a second and filled with utter rage as I took in the sight before.

Three men were in front of me, apparently stunned that I stormed into the room because none of them moved or even blinked, they seemed to freeze. One was stooping next to Lily, far too close to her for my liking, another one was behind what I assumed was Lily's bed, he was holding a bottle in one hand and a what looked like a hand towel in his other. The hand towel and the bottle was giving off a strong smell. The third man was by the opened window half way into the room, obviously that was how the men had entered Lily's bedroom.

Lily...I turned to her closet and finally let my eyes rest on her. She lied on the ground, her golden hair covering half her face, her legs spread awkwardly and her arms spread wide, she was on her back..with her eyes closed.

That's when I lost it.

Michael's P.O.V.

"...I think something is wrong, we should check it out," I turned to Ian to see if he agreed but he wasn't there.

Shit I probably freaked him out! Great going asshole! I mentally shouted at myself before running to Lily's room which was easy to find because of all the noise.

Ian was just taking down the last guy when I entered the room, he whipped his head around to me and I involuntarily stepped back when I saw his eyes. He was no longer Ian, he was a monster.

"You got them all Ian, it's done!" I tried to reason as he walked towards me like a robot.

He didn't reply he just kept approaching me.

"Ian it's Michael your brother! SNAP OUT OF IT! IAN YOU'RE CHOCKING ME!" I thought I was shouting at him, but when I heard my voice it was only a whisper. Ian's hands continued to tighten around my neck and I managed to choke out another word.

"Lily..." I knew he finally heard me because the moment the word left my mouth his hands dropped from my neck and he backed off looking confused and hurt.

I hated when he got like that! He transforms into a completely different person, a monster that doesn't listen or really see anything. All he does is kill and kill until there's no one left. Talking to him in that state is like talking to a wall, nothing gets through!  

Looking at my brother stare down at Lily looking completely and utterly defeated, I felt a rush of guilt for being pissed at him for attacking me two seconds ago. It wasn't his fault he was like this.

I looked at Lily for the first time since I had entered the room, she looked lifeless on the ground, except for the faint movement of her chest as she breathed in and out. Why did Ian look so defeated? He had knocked out, or killed (I wasn't sure yet) the guys that did this to her, she was alive and safe. Yes she was unconscious at the moment but she was still breathing, I recognized the smell radiating off her, it was chloroform. So they put that to her face and she inhaled it causing her to pass out, she would eventually wake up.