Fight to the Death (Pt. 3: Tainted Ones' Execution)

(Lucina's Pov)

I couldn't stand to see my own memories play right before my own eyes. Seeing my own brother chase me down amid placing the finger of blame upon an innocent girl like me was high mockery. "Now Lucina...," Robin's voice was soothing to not avoid,"You don't desire this pain and agony no longer, no?" How can I bare to see it once again? "I don't...," I felt my breath increase. "Perhaps you don't want to see another circumstance occur, no?," he removed his eyes from mine. My own eyes saw nothing but gore. There I saw Link lying on the ground motionless amid his raven blood oozed out of his chest. What was worse? I heard his voice calling to me, telling me why have you done this? "Stop it!," I went towards my knees,"This is a dream!" "A dream, then why does he call?," he placed his hand upon my cheek. I don't know. I don't know! I don't know! Why? Why must you linger? Why must you haunt me Link Shen? "How unspeakable for such tragedy on a little angel like yourself?," he embraced me into his arms once again,"Why don't you leave it all behind?" All behind? All the pain? All the sorrow? All the tainted souls that attempt to ambush me? Glancing into his eyes once again, I desired to be relinquished from the pain and sorrow. "That's it...Be a good little angel..." I came closer amid hearing Link's screams wishing me never to seize. I finally approached him with my own eyes staring into his soul. "You've seal your fate with--" "Death!"  Switly revealing a knife, the blade impaired into his chest amid slicing his face with endless gore spewing from the wounds.

He suddenly slammed his knees into the ground then upon his back began choking. "Robin?" What have I done? "Lucina!" I turned amid seeing the vampire's face once again,"What--" "It was his own illusion to force you into his body." "What?" I heard him choking more upon his breath that I backed away. "Transformations are quite painful...," the Arch Mage's soul revealed his tome,"But it reveals the reality within..." Reality within? "Get back!" I refused amid retrieving my late father's blade. "What have you done to me?!" Raven lightning was heading near me until I felt something grab me. "Careful next time.," Link Shen patted my head, but I regained his trust with a slap on the face,"Don't ever touch me again!" "So ends your wretched kind. This has gone far enough!," the imposter's hands began to crack amid spread massively. "Lucina! Get out of there!" Link joined beside me amid grabbing the tome the imposter dropped when in human form. "You sure about this?," I peered beside him. "No! Just follow my lead! I need you to use your powers wisely!"

The gentle breezes began to turn violent, stirring the entire throne room into a massive vortex. "Stay beside me!," I was just in time before Link and I split apart. My breaths began to flee from my heart as the wind tossed the massive throne room around, separating into different masses of land. I began charging towards the monstrosity, but his massive claws slashed me back. "You okay?" "I'm fine! Go ahead!" "I believe my brother knows of dark magic!" "What're you saying?" I heard a massive screech coming from the heavens amid blazing towards the fake Robin at lightning speed. Oh no! It can't be-!?

(Link's Pov)

I couldn't believe the look beyond where we stand. I noted the monstosity began to change form from a beast just twice my height to a ravenous demon semblance the first Silver Fang, but worse. "So this is where it all ends?" Lucina's eyes widened in horror amid seeing the figure's bones crack into more of a human demon. "This new body now suits me thanks to the only weakness you hone." "This ends now!," she blindly charged immediately towards the figure with fury, but she was blasted towards another mass of the throne room. Demonic wings began to expand from his back amid black tattoos formed upon his entire body. The tome I possessed wasn't enough! The form was of the Altean prince I knew so long ago ever since we met, but I never knew what was inside of him that made him so entirely different from the rest of the Lamia kind. "Marth! Wake up!" "Your little friend is no longer alive!," his massive blade summoned a wave of aura towards me that I was sent back. Fortunately, not a scratch impaired my soul. "Lucina?," I saw her body lying motionless,"Wake up!" She didn't respond amid her body laid limp within my arms. Damn! Must I accomplish everyting myself?