Master of the Blood Moon's Shadow

(Darku's Pov)

My mind seized once I heard a bang. I held onto my head violently, feeling the pain pass through my mind as I imagined what happened a few seconds ago. "Darku! Dark! What's wrong?!,"Ghirahim found out about my pain. He lifted the coffin lid open instantly, seeing me in so much agony. "He killed him!," I fell out, holding onto my head,"He motherfucking killed him!" "Wait! What're you talking about?," he attempted to calm down, but I started feeling insane. "Oh no! Not now!," he tried calming me down, but I kept gasping. "Damnit! You're having a panic attack! Shadou!" I ran towards the nearest bathroom, and I threw up blood a few times that I felt sick. "Easy now...You'll be alright.," Ghirahim rubbed my back as I attempted to catch a breath or two. I felt weaker than before, and perhaps a little dizzy. "You alright?" I heard Shadou come inside, but froze once he saw the blood I threw up,"What happened?" "Panic attack got him, and I don't even know how.," he shrugged, but I felt stranger by each passing second,"Darku?" I felt my eyes roll back that the both of them gasped amid calling my name. Why Link? Why? Why'd you leave me behind?

(Link's Pov)

"Link! C'mon! Wake up!" A voice....It calls me.... I kept hearing it, and I saw a figure looming over my face, all blurry from whatever hit me. "Link? Can you hear me?" I groaned a bit, and the figure became clear. "Vaati?," I peered into his amber eye. "Thank goodness you're alright! I found you in the living room, bleeding to death from a gunshot. I panicked amid calling Scotland Yard to pick you up. You worried me sick!" "What?!," I immediately sat up, but I yelled in pain that I lied back down. "I got the pics to prove it!," he pulled out his iPod, and he showed me his gallery. I was left in horror. I saw myself lying on the ground, blood spewing out of my stomach amid forming a pentagram symbol on the ground. "I gotta change everything in the photos. I don't want Scotland Yard finding out that you're a reincarnated vampire! They'll freak once they know the truth!," he placed his iPod back into his pocket, then held onto my hand,"So far, they don't know anything." "That's a relief....," I smiled,"How long will I be staying here? Speaking of that, where am I?" "Royal London Hospital. They're getting your results right now.," he sat down. "Wait! Does that mean they're testing my blood?!," I started freaking out. "I guess you have a point. The doctors may think you possess a mutant gene inside your body, or even worse." "Knowing that I'm not pure human.," I crossed my arms, looking at the door.

My ears twitched once I heard something coming my way. Uh oh! I knew that voice from anywhere. "Linky-poo! Are you alright?!," Krul rushed past Vaati just to get to me, and she was squeezing me hard. "Krul! Get off!" "No way I can't! I overheard about the gunshot! Did that mean shooter hit you too damn hard?" "Krul! I'm fine! I'm fine! Look at me!," I reasoned her. "I know! I thought you were dead!," she squeezed me harder til I winced,"Stop!" "Oh! Sorry!," she peered down, getting a few documents out of her purse,"Now, I need some personal time with you." Personal time? "Now, you on the other hand...," she peered from the corner of her eye,"Out! Out out out out out out out out!" "Okay! Sorry!," Vaati stepped outside my room albeit closing the door. With a sigh, Krul sat beside me,"Do you know about your parents?" Huh? What was she talking about? My parents died when I was a baby, and I was taken to foster care when I was three. "I don't mean your foster parents..." she revealed me a birth certificate that possessed my name on it,"I meant your biological parents." "Where'd you get this?," I peered at my birth certificate. "I had for a long time....," she revealed me my true name that was hidden under more legal documents,"It's good to see you all grown up....My son."

WHAT!? I couldn't believe what she said to me. I'm her son? I'm the son to a fashion model?! I kept looking through the documents, seeing my name and photographs of me when I was a child. I even saw a much younger Krul holding onto me close to her heart. I couldn't believe what I was seeing before my eyes. But...Who was my father? Was it that male that I met when I was Half Blood? "Your father died during WWII. A missile attacked one of the towns, and he didn't make it with burns all over his body.," she revealed my father's photo, and odd enough, he reminded me of Mika. Was I Mikaela's ancestor? Or even, his son? "Why did you leave Japan? Or even better, why didn't you tell me?," I peered through the documents. "I worried for the Silver Fang's eye. If he saw me with you or even the necklace, I'd be dead with full vervain infused drugs.," she bit her lip albeit peering at my father's photo,"I was already being watched by the devil dogs, and when I gave birth, I told two humans to keep an eye on you while I watched over you." "What about this necklace that Darku was talking about one day? You know, the Blood Moon's Shadow?" I saw her hand heading towards my chest, and strangely, my chest began to glow a crimson hue. I freaked out, seeing it glow for a few seconds, then vanished once she moved her hand away.