Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Chapter 2 Climax

Going nowhere fast. We’ve reached the climax.
Were together now we’re undone.
Won’t commit so we choose to run away.
Do we separate?
Don’t wanna give in so we both gave up.
Can’t take it back. It’s too late.
We’ve reached the climax, climax. - Usher - Climax

i woke up hungrier than a bihh. I sat on the bed as my stomach growled. the door slowly opened and in came Xavier. i smiled and rubbed my fingers thru my messy hair. i slept good as fuck last night. i cleared what happened wi. Juelz out of my head. Xavier had his shirt off and he was just sexy. i mean come on, have you seen him wi. out his shirt on? whew[; he stood at the door, "goodmorning" he spoke, licking his lips. i smiled, "morning"

"you gone cook me breakfast" he asked walking over to me. shid, i might as well, i'm hungry too.

"shouldnt you be the one cooking me breakfast?" i said kissing his nose. he smiled, "i love how spoiled you are" he said. i frowned.

"i'm just playin" he kissed my lips.

i went downstairs and sure enough nixxggas were on the couch knocked tha fuck out. crack house much? i laughed to myself. i walked into the kitchen and washed Chelseas dirty ass dishes. i dont know if i could live in this house. i took out pancakes, eggs, bacon and gritz and began to cook.

"ay" a voice behind me spoke. i turned around to see the same guy from yesterday who rubbed my thigh standing 10 feet away from me. Damn this nixxgga was sexy.he was dark-chocolate, he favored the singer Tyrese but i would say he looked 10 times better. i rolled my eyes and turned around, and cooked some more.

"ay sexy why you ignorin me?" he asked. i ignored him again.

"its ight, i ain't gonna trip" he came closer to me and i called out for Xavier, "Xavier!" i yelled. Dark-chocolate ran out & Xavier came into the kitchen wi. a BAT!! Are you fucking serious??! A BAT? I laughed.

"damn baby, wassup?" he asked. i smiled, "nothing, missed you" i said. I wasnt gonna be that much of a pusssy and tell on dark-chocolate. i mean we might have a future together one day, who knows. XD so i dont wanna ruin that chance.

Xavier came behind me while i was cooking and wrapped his hands around my waist and began to suck on my neck, "move nixxgga before you make me burn your food!" i yelled enjoying that. he backed away, "naw, we dont want that" he said. i laughed and about 20 minutes the food was done. i got my grub on and was done eating.

i went to shower and dressed. when i got out the shower, i had a text from Tyga.

it read: call me

okay, why didnt he just call me? i dialed his number and called him. it rung twice and he picked up.

"wassup? what you doin?" he answered.

"nothing, getting dressed, why?" i asked.

"damn a nixxgga cant know what you up to?" he asked. i smiled, "a nixxgga must want somethin" i replied. he laughed, "come by the studio" he said.

"ok"

"ay & bring some breakfast from Mickie D's too." Click! he hung up before i could even curse him out. he already knew i was gonna yell at him. i began to lotion my body, i threw on my sundress and sandals, did my make-up and straightened my hair. i turned on the a.c. because it was steaming hot in this restroom.

"dont fuckin play wi. me Xavier, Melony come here!!!" Chelseas loud ghetto ass voice yelled. i sighed and rolled my eyes. i walked downstairs and Chelsea was looking like a stripper. all her ass was out and her outfit hugged her body revealing her curves. She had on stilettos that went all the way to her thigh and some leggings that was cut up and a shirt that had her stomach out. i laughed to myself.

"what bitch?" i yelled. she was standing in front of Xavier and they were arguing, "im going to a photoshoot. i'll be back later" she said hugging me. i hugged back. Xavier looked at her ass, as she walked out the door. i rolled my eyes, grabbed my things and drove over to McDonald's ordered breakfast for enough people and drove over to Cash Money Recording Studios.

i walked into Tyga's studio room and EVERYONE was in there.

"ay yo Tee- Man, yo girl here" some guy yelled. Tyga looked at me from inside the booth. i showed him the McDonald's, he pointed to a table by the left corner. People were sitting at it, so i sat it down.

"yo Benz, watch her" Tyga yelled from inside the booth. i pulled out my Mello Yello soda and drunk it as the table full of boys starred at me.

"fuck yall lookin at!?" i yelled.

"yo sexy ass" they replied.

"shes off limits" Benz yelled. They quickly shut up and started chattering to eachother.

Tyga got out the booth and walked over to me, sweaty as fuck. "wheres mine?" he asked looking inside the bag.

"your already inside the bag" i snapped. he looked at me and kissed my lips, i wiped it away, "eew, your so sweaty" i yelled. he laughed and sat down. he pulled me on his lap and he chumped on his breakfast.

my iPhone vibrated and a text popped up from Juelz:
"i love you baby. come back home"

___________________________________

A/N : READ, VOTE, COMMENT & FAN. SO THAT I COULD KEEP WRITING [: THANKKS.