Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] No More (Baby I'ma Do Right)

I'm getting a little tired of your broken promises (promises)

Looking at your pager seeing different numbers (numbers)

Calling when you steady hanging with the fellas (fellas)

Hanging with my girls you always getting jealous (jealous)

I was with you when you didn't have no dollars (no dollars)

Hanging at the crib chilling with yo mama (yo mama)

Never found a drama (a drama)

Now you flipped the script

Playa please

No I'm not the one

Say it again, say it again, oh.

No I'm not the one

You do what you don't

You do or you don't (don't)

You will or you won't (won't)

No more

No more

Baby i'ma do right

You can or you can't (can't)

Be a man (be a man, man)

No more

No more

Baby i'ma do right

3LW- No More (Baby I'ma Do Right)

Xavier asked me if I could roll with him to go scoop up Scooby and I agreed just because I haven't seen Scooby in a long time. I got out while X stayed in & I knocked on his door.

Waiting for an answer

No answer

I knocked more

No answer

"bang on that shit girl, them weak ass knocks" X yelled from out the car. I glanced at him and stuck my tongue out, just when I was about to start banging on his door, it swung open, revealing a sexy ass Scooby in nothing but some sweats and he was wet like he just got out the shower. WHEW(:

"girl, what you banging on the door like that for?" he asked, smiling.

"X told me too" I scoffed, pointing at X.

"don't let him get you in trouble girl, you comin in?" he asked, stepping back. I shook my head, "I'm just going to wait in the car," I said, walking off, "and hurry up"

"damn" he mumbled. I turned around and looked at him and he acted like he was talking to X. I rolled my eyes and got in the car with X.

I tried turning on the radio but X smacked my hand away turning it off.

"I don't feel like listening to music" he mumbled, leaning back in his seat.

"I do & what the fuck you want me to do?" I scoffed.

"sit and wait... or," he grinned evily, "you could tell me how Juelz beat yo ass"

I swung my fist, connecting it to his jaw making spit fly out of his mouth.

And before he could even react, I was on top of him, my fists flying everywhere, connecting with his body. I was pissed at how rude X was becoming.

"stoopid bitch! Don't you ever fucking say something like that!" I screamed.

He grabbed me by my shoulders trying to push me off of him, "stop Mel! DAMN, QUIT" he screamed, as my fingernails dug into the skin on his face.

I gave him another combo in his mouth, and he spit out blood. He took me by my shoulders and flung me back into my seat. But, I had him in a choke hold, so when he flung me back, he was pulled on top of me, laying between my legs. He grabbed me by my wrists, and finally had me at his control.

"bitch, is you crazy?! Don't you ever come at me like that again! I have never hit a female in my life but I was 2 seconds from beatin the shit outta you" he yelled, his chest heaving up and down.

"get off of me, with yo bitch ass" I yelled, trying to shake out of his grip.

He opened his mouth about to say something but there was a knock at the window and we both stopped yelling.

We both looked up to a very amused Scooby.

"Having fun? I see why Melony wanted to get to the car so bad" He said, busting into laughter.

Xavier looked down and saw that he was in between my legs, "hell naw Scoob, it ain't even like that. This bitch crazy" he said. I pushed him off of me, I sat up and tried to sit in my chair but he pushed me back and hopped out the car before I could hit him. That made Scooby laugh harder.

I straightened myself up before climbing in the back seat. X calmed down for about 3 minutes before climbing in after Scooby.

Xavier is a true definition of a bitch.

***

"what happened?" Chelsea grabbed Xavier's face and examined the scratches. I threw my Bred 11s off and walked to the kitchen.

"Mel beat my ass, that's what happened" he managed to say, bluntly. Chelsea gasped, "what?! Mel did that?"

I drowned them out as I rummaged thru her fridge. This bitch needs to go grocery shopping. I grabbed a carton of orange juice and walked inside of the living room with Scoob, Chelsea, X and a couple of more niggas.

"aye- aye, don't let that nigga drink anymore, he drunk as shit" Lil Kev yelled out. I rolled my eyes at X before flopping on the couch.

"Mel-o-nee" Scooby said, sitting next to me.

"aye, she fuck with them CM niggas" some guy who Chelsea was cuddling with yelled.

"you fuck with them weak ass niggas?!" another yelled... goddamn, he was COLD! he had golden skin and his gorgeous smile stood out PERFECTLY. LORD!

"Monte shut the fuck up" Chelsea yelled, giving him a mean glare. He sucked his teeth and waved her off.

"anyway... wassup with you Mel?" Scooby asked, wrapping his arm around me like a cacoon and pulling me into his chest.

Before I could say anything, X walked by, "when you done getting ready to cheat on Tyga, come get the phone"

Anger began to boil inside of me and I wanted to beat the shit out of him. I fucking hate Xavier right now. Who's pussy did he not get? I walked to the back and picked up the house phone. Who the fuck calling me from this number?

"hello?"

"Baby, where you at?"

"JUELZ?!"