Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Skyscraper

Skies are crying

I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands

Only silence, has it's ending

Like we never had a chance

Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper

Demi Lovato- Skyscraper

***

As soon as I seen it was Juelz I was pissed. Why does he think he can show up anytime he wants, call anytime he wants. Like nigga, do you not get 'Were. Thru!'

Xavier's jaw clenched and I could feel the tension between the 2.

"talkin all'a that shit on the cellular phone nigga" Xavier said, followed by a laugh. Juelz laughed too and waved him off, "iont got time, come ere Melony" he motioned his hands, reaching out trying to grab mine but I pulled away.

"nigga get lost, she don't want yo ass" Xavier said, stepping in his face. Juelz backed back, indicating he didn't want any trouble. Low-key I wanted Xavier to beat his ass but then again, I didn't. Just my soft part. I grabbed X by the shoulder pulling him back. I let him know to leave, not with words but with my eyes.

He starred at me, "you sure? You gone be aight?" he asked with concern. I nodded and stepped out, closing the door behind me. I starred at Juelz and he starred back.

"what?! I don't have all day to play stare down, what's up?" I asked irritated.

He laughed, "still stubborn as h-" before he could finish, I turned around about to go back inside but he pulled me back.

"ight, sorry, listen." he said, turning me to face him.

"five minutes" I sternly said.

"Baby, I'm sorry, really sorry. You know I am man. How many times I done fucked up? How many times have you fucked up?"

"4 minutes"

He sighed, "I'm sorry, Melony. I need you, I don't want any other man coming between us. My mom, you know how she feels about us and she wants me and you to work things out, just let me out on this one Mel" his voice was so sweet, I swear I almost gave in. Then Taylor Swift's We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together lyrics flowed thru my mind.

I shook my head, "I'm sorry but-"

He got on his knees immediately, and looked up at me, "Mel, please, PLEASE baby" he begged, holding out my hand. He buried his face in my vagina, smelling and sniffing me.

"Juelz..." I mumbled, starring down at him, seeing him like that made me want to cry. It was like I needed to say yes.

"Melony..." he looked at me, with plead.

"baby, I'll give you time, just think about it" he got off his knees and pulled me into a tight hug. He kissed my lips and then my neck and held me.

He let me go and before I was out of his sight, I heard him say, "I love you"

I had my back on the door. I slid down it, crying.

I wiped my eyes before X came in. I acted all cool and what not.

"you good?" he asked, pulling me up. I smiled, "yeah" I walked towards the stairs.

"Melony, ride with me" he said. I turned around and looked at him, "where?"

"just somewhere." he replied non-chantly.

I nodded while walking up the stairs backwards.

***

I got inside X's car and slipped off my Diamond Turfs along with my Nike socks.

"pretty feet Melony. What about the bottoms?" X said, starting the ignition and backing out.

"what?" I asked, looking in my mirror I had with me.

"the bottom of your feet. They soft like silk or hard and crusty like sandpaper?" he asked laughing after.

"don't compare me to the second rate females you're used to" I said, not looking up from my mirror.

"second rate huh?" he repeated quickly, without sounding a bit insulted.

"yeah the ones with the ashy ankles and elbows. The ones with the hard feet and chipped nail polish. That's what you're used to," I laughed, still not looking up as I curled my eye lashes. "the ripped panties and dingy bras and stinking hairy underarms and--"

"I got you, Melony. . . I get the point."

I laughed and threw my mirror in my bag, tugging on my seatbelt.

"don't insult me and I won't insult you, so who was the female you were in bed with the other night?" I asked, biting on my lip.

"get out my business Melony, that's what's wrong with you now. Always in somebody's business." he calmly said. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him, "what the fuck? Why even go there Xavier? All I asked was a question, calm down" I huffed. Rolling my eyes at his ignorance. He didn't even have to come at me like that.

"that's what's wrong with females now, always in competition with eachother, yal-"

I blocked him out by putting earphones in my ear and turning the volume up to my iPhone.

Then there was a snatch, the earphones coming out of my ear.

"Stop fuckin playing Melony" he scoffed.

I laughed, looking down at my iPhone.

"where are we going?" I asked, texting Michael back, just one of our casual conversations.

"to that Jamaican restaurant. I wanna treat you to something real nice" he smiled. I smiled back. Aw, shit. I love Xavier's sweet and passionate side.

***

We arrived at the Jamaican restaurant and the smell was disgusting, it was like some foul incent smell, ew. We sat down and peered over the menu.

"so, you and that weak ass fuck nigga back together?" he asked, still looking down at his menu.

"why?" I asked.

"chill, I'm just asking."

"oh, well... no"

He nodded his head.

"so X, who was she?," I asked looking at him, "I'm just asking by the wayyy" I added because I know he's gonna go off for no reason.

"chill" he said. I rolled my eyes at his ignorance.

"you're annoying" I chuckled a little at his facial expression. The waitress came and took our orders.

Some lady squeezed pass the table and pushed my arm to the side to get thru.

"damn bitch, the word is excuse me" I yelled, she was like some Arabian lady so she probably didn't understand English.

"ugly ass bitch"

Xavier busted into laughter.

"what?" I asked, laughing too.

"you think you a thug"

"think? Staahp, I am"

"since when?" he asked, looking up from his phone and adjusting his snapback.

"since I came busting out of my mama's coochie" I laughed and so did Xavier. We ate and chilled at the restaurant place just laughing and talking. Me and X has some kind of vibe between us, I can sense it. But that's all there will be between me and him. Friendship.