Friends Wi. Benefits [Tyga Love Story] Chapter 4 Water Runs Dry

We don't even talk anymore
And we don't even know what we argue about
Don't even say I love you no more
Cause sayin' how we feel is no longer allowed
Some people will work things out
And some just don't know how to change

Let's not wait till the water runs dry
We might watch our whole lives pass us by
Let's not wait till the water runs dry
We'll make the biggest mistake of our lives
Don't do it baby - Boyz 2 Men - Water Runs Dry

Chapter 4

Tyga was drunk as shxxt right now. We just left from this banging ass party until Tyga took a couple of shots that were enough. Me, his bodyguards, & Honey Cocaine carried him upstairs to the Cash Money studio. I scratched my forehead in confusion. Honey looked at me and looked at Tyga, "i got him, just go home. Goodnight girl" she said hugging me. i hugged back. Tyga was talking shxxt on his self and i found it funny. Juelz for once, finally, let me go to a party that wasn't his. i was tired of his ass acting like he was my dad or my guardian angel.

"i gotta shxxt" Tyga busted out laughing. Me & Honey starred at eachother and shook our head in annoyance.

"go to the bathroom then, too much info" Honey yelled. I starred at Tyga who was holding in a laughter. He sucked on his bottom lip as he held in his laughter. i looked at Honey who had on her beats and trying to put some work together. i rolled my eyes.

"alright, see you Ty & Honey" i said walking out. As soon as i hit the elevator my cell rang. The ringtone was 'My Love- by Mariah Carey & The Dream' so i knew it was Juelz.

"hello?"
"why you ain't call me?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. Do i have to call you?
"i just left the party" i said in annoyance.

"Come home" he said. i sighed. This nixxgga is annoying.

"alright, i am" i said, highly annoyed and i'm sure he got the clue.

"cal-" i hung up before he could finish whatever he was saying. Tonight was fun. One of the funnest parties i've been too this whole month. I entered the parking lot and mostly YM teens were out there, having fun, goofing around, laughing. i Spotted Jawan Harris, Lil Twist, Lil Za, Chuckee & a few more. I got into my car wi. out being bothered by none of them. Usually Za would flirt wi. me & try to touch me until i put his ass in check. I turned on my light & threw my heels off. i sighed in relief because they were aching my feet badly. i searched the glove department for my foot lotion but i couldn't find it and BAM! There was a knock at my window.

I put my hand over my chest and breathed in and out. It was Lil Za & Twist. When they saw my face they started laughing, i rolled the window down, "damn, you guys scared me" i said. Twist leaned on the window, "my bad. where u goin?" he asked.

"home"

"could i come?". i laughed and started my car, "go the fuck home" i said pulling off.Twist was just 2 years younger than me but he was so damn childish at times.

***

I walked inside the door to a small party Juelz had going wi. Jim Jones, his girlfriend Chrissy & a couple of more people. They were partying and drinking. i looked at the time & it was 2 in the morning. I'm goin to bed. The house was kinda trashed, so i picked up red plastic cups and napkins and threw them away. Never will my house be looking like Chelsea's. As i was crouched down picking up trash, i turned around to be face to face wi. Juelz. Once again, mufuckas sneaking up on people. Of course i was startled.

"hi baby" i said kissing him. He held me by the waist wi. one hand and a drink in the other. His breath smelled of alchohol and i hated that smell. He smiled, "you lookin good" he said. i smiled and pushed him away.

"i'm going to bed" i said. I turned to see him wi. a serious face. He looked at me wi. a look that kind of scared me and made me feel uncomfortable. i walked out quickly. i showered, got out, went to the room, locked the door and fell asleep.