°o. Birthday Special .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land of Romania

Prompt:
"Why are you covered in flour?" ~
proudsinner16
"I am way too sober for this." ~ th3wint3rbuck
"Ow (Y/N) stooop... I'm not a piñata." ~ MariWhoLock

4 weeks too late or 48 weeks too early??

Sorry for any mistakes, I did a light proof read.

*•*•*•

You hold your breath as you carefully close the door behind you. Turning around you make your way towards the large California-king sized bed, a lump lying in the middle. You slowly crawl onto the bed, stopping every other second when you hear a groan or see/feel a slight movement coming from your sleeping friend.

You come to a still so you can take in this rare moment of silence and tranquility.

Lately, Sebastian has been busy with work and filming and everything. So, for his birthday, you and a few of his friends decided to take him on a vacation to relax and take a break from the stress... but, of course, Seb has been secluding himself in the office at the house you're renting for the next two weeks, working on whatever it is on that little laptop of his.

So, seeing him with the worry lines gone and hearing the soft, rhythmic pattern of his breathing, after months of seeing the obvious stress building up inside him, brings a small smile on your face.

The moonlight coming through the curtains from the window above his bed gives his brunette hair a lighter hue to it, making it look even softer than it already is. And you can't resist reaching over and pushing a loose strand of hair off of his forehead.

The smile on your face widens as you bring your hand down to his newly shaved jaw, him sub-consciously leaning into the touch. You lean down and press a gentle kiss to his forehead before putting your actual plan into action.

Once you sit back up, you put both your hands onto his torso and start waking him.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" You chant, putting your whole body into the pushes.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow." Sebastian mumbles as he bounces. "Ow, (Y/N), stooop." He commands, you do as told. "I'm not a piñata." He turns onto his back and covers his head with the pillow he was cuddling.

"But you're built like one." You poke his hard stomach, he lets out a groan. "Or should I say the Pillysberry Dough Boy?"

"I'm Romanian, I don't know what that is." He counters while he sits up.

"You've been in America for the last twenty-something years of your life."

"Asa crezi tu." He declares, turning on the lamp on the table next to his bed. You shake your head at him, knowing that he knows you hate it when he speaks Romanian. "It's almost one in the morning, what do you need (Y-" He cuts himself off when he notices your appearance. He bites his lip to hold back a laugh. (That's what you think.)

You raise your eyebrows at his abrupt stop. "What's so funny?" You feign confusion.

"Nothing, it's just..." He lets out a breath, reaching his hands up to wipe the white powder from under your eyes. "Why are you covered in flour?" He chuckles.

"I made a cake for a special someone."

"Oh really?" He quirks up an eyebrow, his hands moving down to your arms. "Is it a special someone's special occasion?"

"Perhaps." You shrug. "But he'll have to see it later."  You announce, he lets out another groan, louder than the one before. He then plops onto his back, staring up at you with an unamused look on his face.

"You wake me up at--" He turns his head to look at the clock. "--one in the fucking morning to tell me you baked a cake that I can't even eat till later?"

"Well..." You start to feel a wave of guilt coursing through you. "I wanted to be the first person to wish you a Happy Birthday." You pout out your bottom lip. "I gotta keep my ten-year streak up."

Sebastian sends you a tight-lipped smile while pulling you down to lie next to him. You easily get into a comfortable position with his head on top of yours and each other's arms around one another.

"Thank you." He pecks your forehead.

"No problem, hun'." You squeeze his side causing him to let out a tiny squeal as he jerks away from your hand. "Did you just squee?" You question, pulling back to look at him.

"Nope, not at all." He quickly responds, shaking his head.

You let out a little gasp of disbelief at this discovery. "Oh, this is quite the discovery." You smirk, attacking your friend's side with wiggling fingers.

"No!" He tries to push you away but crumbles with laughter. "I'm way too sober for this!!" He shouts but it is drowned out by more giggles.

You continue to 'torture' him till your 'abs' hurt from your own laughing. When you're distracted as you try to catch your breath, Sebastian takes the opportunity to grab your waist and flip you over.

"I hate you." He shakes his head at you as you look up at him with an innocent look gracing your features.

"I hate me too." You smile. He shakes his head at you while looking up at the ceiling.

"There's nothing to hate about you, (Y/N). I was only kidding." He counters, climbing off of you to lay down beside you instead.

"Ha!"

"I'm not joking." He chides. "You're perfect." The brunette wraps his arm around you, pulling you into his body, so he can easily plant a wet, sloppy kiss to your cheek.

You thank whoever is above that the room is dark so Seb can't see the blush on your face.

"Thanks." You wipe his slobber off your cheek with the comforter. "Now, go to bed." You pat his cheek then go to get up but he puts a hand on your torso to stop you from sitting up.

"No, stay." The Romanian demands with a small pout on your face. "I want birthday cuddles." His voice changes into his 'Seb-baby' tone as you like to call it.

"I guess." You let out an exaggerated sigh. He lets out another squeal but this one is in happiness. "Calm down." You chuckle, laying on your side to face him.

He just gives you another small smile in return. Breaking eye contact, he scoots towards you, eliminating the no mans land space between the two of you. Sebastian then wraps the comforter back around you two and, with no words, he gently pushes your head to his chest as he makes himself cozy with his nose in your hair.

"I love you, best friend." He presses a soft kiss to the side of your head.

"I love you too, best friend."