°o. Valentines Day Special .o°

TJ Hammond ~ Political Animals
**Part 2 to New Years Special**

Prompt:
TJ realizes he isn't completely gay.

*•*•*•

Morning of Jan 1

You wake up with the other side of the bed empty. You sigh realizing what happened.

You get up, go to your closet and grab a sweater that Teej let you keep after you spent the night at his apartment last minute a while ago.

After you brush your teeth, you walk out into the living room to stop when you see the back of TJ's back.

"Hey, Teej." You speak up after a bit.

"I gotta go." He says quickly as he stands up, grabbing his leather jacket off the couch as he speed walks to the door.

*•*•*•

TJ's POV

It's been a little over a month since me and (Y/N) slept together and I'm just so confused...

I've known that I've loved her but I thought it was always a sisterly type of love but not a type of I love you, love you. I just... ughhhhh.

The worst part of this is I can't really talk about it since no one I know knows how I feel and because the only person who I would think would give me good advice is (Y/N). So, I have to go to my last resort.

*•*•*•

"Hey Dougie." I greet as the phone stops ringing.

"Hello, Thomas." He greets back. "Why are you calling, you never call?"

"I need help." I sigh plopping down on my couch.

"Why don't you go to (Y/N)?"

"Uh... She's busy." I lie.

"Mkay, what's up?" He questions.

"Can you come over?" I ask hopefully. "It'll be easier to explain."

*•*•*•

"What do you need advice on?" Dougie asks as he sits down in the armchair near the couch where I am.

I take a deep breath and run my hand down my face.

"I'm in love with someone but I don't know how to go about it." I admit looking at the floor.

"Well," He scoots to the edge of his seat a bit. "tell him how you feel."

"That's the problem." I look up at him, "It's not a guy."

"Oh." Dougie sits up straight. "Uh... if I may ask, who is this girl?"

"(Y/N)."

"Ohhhhhh." Doug nods. "Yeah... we knew that was going to happened one day."

"Dougie!" I give him a really look.

"Sorry." He chuckles slightly. "How'd it happen?"

"You know how me and her had that pact that on New Years we would have our midnight kiss together?"

"Yep." He nods.

"We kind of... had sex." I mumble.

"Teej." Doug sighs and puts his face in his hands. "Did you at least stay the morning?"

"When I woke up I came to the living room and sat down on the couch thinking how this would affect our friendship." I explain. "Then when she woke up and came out into the living room I left."