°o. Bloopers ~ Sebastian Stan Ft. A Lot .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land of Romania

Feat. A Lot of Celebrities 

Prompt:
Bloopers from different movies/shows you were in with Sebastian Stan...

AN:
Had my friends vote for the tie and they choose this, so Teej will be the next imagine. Also, I don't own Let's Go To The Mall by Robin Sparkles from How I Met Your Mother...

=====

Inspired by How I Met Your Mother blooper reel, any Marvel blooper reel really, and by Fandoms_Hero.

*•*•*•

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

You fake right hook Sebastian, or The Winter Soldier, in the jaw, going in for a kick in the gut soon after. 

Seb grunts as he flies back into the van's side as you walk up to him.

Before you can hit again, he grabs your arm and flips you onto the mat that was placed there so you wouldn't get hurt.

Seb pulls the fake movie knife out of the pocket in his suit, twirling it with he confidently walks over to your "pained" form.

"Отрежьте одну голову , еще два должны это место." Sebastian says in a deep voice, kind of turning you on honestly. 

You fake trying to catch your breath since one of your ribs is supposed to be hurt but The Winter Soldier straddles you, putting the fake blade to your neck. 

"Buck." You pretend to gasp for air.

Something in his eyes changes, your character taking the advantage and trying to kick him off you but instead of kicking him in the gut, you kick him in the nuts.

"Jesus motherfucking Christ, (Y/N)." Sebastian groans before collapsing on top of you in actual pain.

"Cut!" One of the Russo brothers, Anthony, yells.

"I'm so sorry, Seb." You apologize realizing what you did.

"Yup." He sucks in his breath.

"Nice going, (L/N)." Mackie yells from behind the camera with Chris and Scarlett. "You had one job!"

Don't care as long as it has aliens/robots and Marvel and that Bucky has his memories aka INFINITY WARS PART FUCK MY LIFE

The scene was intense. Your character and Sebastian's character just got into a fight about him leaving to fight against some alien robot things.

"Buck!" You call at him as he walks away.

"What?" He turns around.

You take a deep breath before walking up to him confidently, getting prepared for what is about to happen.

"What do you wan-" He starts to say but you cut him off by putting your hand on the back of his head and pushing his lips to yours.

Sebastian/Bucky brings his hand onto your hip, pulling you close as he deepens the kiss.

You reluctantly pull away from the kiss and whisper, "Don't get yourself killed, Soldier."

He nods and you sneak a peck on his lips before walking off.

There is a shot where Bucky is watching you walk off down the hallway.

Sebastian turns around to the camera and licks his lips then bites his bottom one while doing a little dance. (A/N: The dance in the gif above or pages before, idk how you have Wattpad formated.)