°o. Stand Up ~ Sebastian Stan .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land Of Romania

Prompt:
You are a stand-up comedian turned actor. You are doing a show in New York and don't realize that some of your co-stars in the audience.

(Y/CW/S)= Your Civil War side (Sorry?)

Warning: Not my best work, but not my worst. Sorry for the grammatical errors. IMPORTANT QUESTION AT THE END!

=====

Inspired by: Marathoning Netflix Comedy specials (Specifically John Mulaney)

*•*•*•

"If you guys haven't heard I'm in a movie." You smile and the audience cheers. "I'm guessing you guys knew that." They laugh. "But if you didn't know, I'm in the new Captain America movie... I play a rogue Hydra agent that helps Steve find Bucky and down the line, I join Steve's side.

"Technically, this is my second movie with Marvel because I was briefly in The Winter Soldier as the chick who helped calm down Bucky in the bank vault scene." You explain. "But this time, I'm in most of the movie.

"And with being in Marvel, you do a lot of fighting scenes." You stop walking around and face the crowd. "Which means you have to work out. And if you know anything about me, you would know I never used to work out.

"So, the first month of training with my personal trainer, I was wheezing and sweating and smelling like armpit by the time I got home from the gym that day." The audience laughs. "I am not kidding." You add. "Ask (Jessica/Julie), my trainer, she would confirm.

"Plus they signed me up for gymnastics... I don't bend like that!" You vent. "They taught me how to do the splits, that hurt... I know I shouldn't be complaining because Chris had to do gymnastics too and he's a guy. But seriously... that shit was hard." You start walking around the stage again.

"The highlight of that training was when I got to fight Scarlet Johansson aka Black Widow, you saw a little bit of that in the trailer." The crowd cheers. "That was the highlight but it also was the hardest thing ever. That woman can bend and twist and move like a freaking snake.

"Then we had to 'fight', " You put air quotes around 'fight'. "each other's stunt doubles too. Which was even harder because they knew what they were doing." You walk over to the stool that has your water bottles on it.

"I also had a fighting scene with The Winter Soldier aka Bucky Barnes aka Sebastian Stan. So I had to train with him." You remember while opening the bottle. "That man in loose sweats, a tight white tee shirt, and his long brown hair slicked back in that little man bun..." You shake your head while taking a drink of water. "Damn."

In the Audience

"Damn." You gawk making Chris hit Sebastian's arm. "Pierce was right, that man is a gift to all mankind. A Romanian gift to all mankind... I am not kidding. Ladies, don't you agree?" You ask the audience and a lot of the girls cheer making Sebastian's face turn even more red. "See! I'm not just being creepy!"

Back on Stage

"I mean, the whole cast was full of attractive guys like Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie, Paul Rudd, RDJ, Chadwick, all of the guys but Sebastian mother fricking Stan." You sigh in delight. "Okay, I feel like I'm making you guys feel awkward from my creepy, unhealthy admiration for him." The audience laughs slightly.

"I'm sorry." You smile a bit then realize something. "Fuck... I just remembered this is going on Netflix for my special, so... he's going to hear this." You put your face in your hands as the crowd laughs at your embarrassment. "Thanks, guys. Means a lot."