Summer Games Pt 1

I'm back!!! Worked on this since I left for vacation. This is like an Olympics AU where Overwatch or Talon don't exist but nearly everyone is an Olympic Athlete. Plus I'm too busy playing to get loot boxes.
I ain't getting shit! ;_;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mercy:

Wow! It's the Summer Games and it's in Sydney Australia!!!!

The stadium was beautiful just like the one is Río but had it own style. You were excited since this time you can join the games because last year you had to stay home in Sunset City because apparently Fizzco was back at it, so you give up your place in the Olympics to help your (mom/dad). Angela was sad but understand your reason and she went her Swiss Team for badminton. After finally ending Fizzco for good in a week you train for the Olympics with your parent and their friends help, more specifically Troop Bushido and Las Catrinas. Now you're going for the U.S.A Team for field hockey and made it, you left the kids with your (mom/dad) since everyone at home is watching and cheering you on.

You were at awe and so excited. Your team saw your excitement and smile, but you're not just excited to be here but to see your wife in action. She got silver at the last games and hope to get gold, you couldn't wait to cheer for her. You went to the Switzerland team to look for your wife but she wasn't there. Her team didn't know but said she was here, you felt they were hiding something but thought nothing of it. Sure it's kinda betrayal that you married someone on the enemy team and cheering for them, but you met Angela before becoming an Olympian athlete so it's fine.

Throughout the day you try to find Angela since today it's the hockey event is today, but you can't find her. Soon it was time to go so you grew more desperate but nothing, then your team had to drag you to the arena before Team U.S.A can be disqualified. When you first walk to the arena to start, you saw someone in the crowd with a sign.

"Go (M/n)! Kuscheliger bär you can do it!"

"Sweetheart?!"

You saw your wife in the crowd and she was in the very front row. She had a sign that says 'GO (M/N)!' with a heart surrounding the phase, then there was words outside the heart in smaller print that say,

'You can do it!'

'Hero'

'Ich liebe dich'

Yes that caught your attention that Angela was here cheering you on with a sign full of words of motivation but the main thing that had you was that she was dressed as some greek goddess. You quickly ran over to her. "Angel what are you doing here? I thought you're with your team." Angela smile. "Why cheering you on dear. I decided not join the games this year and cheer my supportive man on, since you lost your chance at the last games. So here I am screaming with a sign with your name on it while dressed as the Greek goddess of victory, Nike." You felt so honor that Angela did that. "But doll face just knowing you're here and cheering me on is enough for me. You can still be on your team and not go all out."

"But you always go an extra mile for me, why can't I? At my first game you were wearing pants that had my flag and painted it too on your chest, so throughout the whole event you were half naked with Switzerland's flag all over your body. You were the loudest too. I just want to show my support and love to you like you always do for me, so let me be extra for you."

You smile and kiss Angela's cheek. "Thanks hon! No wonder you're my angel or goddess! Now I know I'm going to win!" You return to your team as Angela had a slight blush watching you go. She was happy for you and wish you luck.

*Timeskip to finals*

Team U.S.A was in finals you guys were against Canada since hockey both ice and field is in their blood. So far it's a tie and the tension is so thick right now, plus there's so much energy you think a city can be powered by this much sparks. People were cheering for the final teams. You were tired and sweaty right now but still you had determination to win or at least try. The referee had the puck and everyone was staring each other down. Then the referee dropped the puck the teams immediately started hitting. People were screaming supporting their own teams.