New Waifu?

Okay guys do you want Brigitte to be added here?

I think most will say yes and the reason I haven't added her yet is well....

I was too busy playing Overwatch, working, and just doing my life and it never cross my mind to add her. Until someone ask me to so any ideas on how she met her husband.

The only idea I have now is that male reader (reader-kun) is the Engineer from TF2, like how Zarya is married to the Solider of TF2 and Tracer with Spy. Like maybe he doesn't have to be texan or related to the original TF2 engineer (Dell) like in Zarya and Tracer case. Since Solider is the son of Zhanna and the original TF2 Solider and the nephew of the original TF2 Heavy. And Spya is the younger son of the original Spy and the younger brother of the original Scout.

So far Reader-kun is the recent incantation of the RED engineer or BLU one if you guys want, and is the youngest in the team with his age being 25. I think they met when Brigitte and Reinhardt across Tuefort, New Mexico (TF2 location) and met the reader needing supplies and repairs. Or the RED Team was on a mission and across paths with Reinhardt and Brigitte. Like Brigitte and Reader-kun bond over mechanical engineering and shared ideas for improving defense systems. They became friends quickly and I like to think they moved the relationship quickly before tying the knot. Maybe at least a year (2 the most) of dating before getting married, but are very happy.

If you guys want Reader-kun to be related to the original TF2 Engineer then he can be the son or I don't know a nephew either from a brother or from his wife's side. He can even be the grandson too.

If not then should he be Texan or like the Zarya's part be a different ethnicity. If yes to different ethnicity then which one..... Or he can be related to another character?

If you guys hate the Engineer idea then post suggestions. I love reading your guys' feedback.