Author's Note

Okay who wants Ana in here?

I thought about adding her but I don't know how? And Should she and the Reader have a second child beside Pharah? I want the Reader to be Canadian since I heard theories that Pharah's father is Canadian due to her legendary skins. Plus I believe a member of Blizzard said Pharah's father is Canadian, not too sure true. But I like the idea.

So any ideas on the relationship between Ana and Male reader?

Maybe a common law marriage, which means the couple lives together for a period of time and holds themselves out to friends, family and the community as "being married," but never go through a formal ceremony or get a marriage license. Or actually got married but the Reader took Ana's Surname like in Symmetra's part. Or just have a long term relationship.

Ideas in the comments please.

Another thing, should D.Va, Widowmaker, and Tracer have actual children with their spouses. I was thinking about it but wanted if anyone would like it. I even let you guys choose the gender or genders (maybe you guys wanted twins or something) and names.

Can't wait to read to see you guys thought.

Last thing I was thinking of making a Yandere version of this book since I recently got into Yandere stuff (especially Overwatch ones). Like it be the same as this book but the females are Yanderes, you guys still met the first time as this book (when I write the part) and still have children from this book. Thoughts? I plan to do it for my OW Husband book too.

Well I'm done talking but please leave thoughts. I love to hear them!